Diamond pro am loose bolts?

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Underneath my 7ft pro am there is a triangular metal thingy attached by the slate. With a bolt in the center. These things are spaced evenly around table and every bolt is loose, what are they? Should they be tight? It's one piece slate if that matters.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Those are the wedge levelers, 3 per rail, no don't tighten them, although they shouldn't be loose, who the hell set your table up?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Paul smith

I was teasing you, there's nothing wrong with them being loose, they're not pre leveling the 7ft slates at the factory because theres very little roll off as it is on a 7ft once the frame has been leveled. I don't even use them in the first year a table has been installed.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly.......should I snug them up, or not worry about them at all! The table plays great!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Honestly.......should I snug them up, or not worry about them at all! The table plays great!

Don't matter either way buddy, just make sire the rail bolts are tightened to 15ft lbs so you're not asking the question next....should i call diamond and complain that the cushions on my table are playing slow as hell, do they need replaced?.... LOL

Last edited: