POOL Gifs

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Wtf did he do there?

I believe Shane was on the hill and the score was lopsided, so in his last attempt to mount a comeback Shaw makes a nice jumpshot but gets unluckily safetied for his next shot and just conceded, didn't even bother to try and kick.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
funny

I like the one with Buddy Hall .... if I saw somebody miss a combo like that, I would be thinking about asking him to play for money.....

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shooting-pool-moon.gif

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I like the one with Buddy Hall .... if I saw somebody miss a combo like that, I would be thinking about asking him to play for money.....

Not only did he miss the ball, it looks like he actually cut the first ball (the eight) the wrong direction. He hit it on the right side when he needed to hit it on the left side. Nobody, even a mediocre amateur, can miss that badly and actually hit the wrong side of the ball. When was the last time anybody ever tried to cut a ball to the left and accidentally cut it to the right instead? How about never? If he had cut it the correct direction, but was slightly off with his aim, he could have accidentally pocketed it so he was forced to cut it the wrong direction since he didn't have enough rail to work with between where it was lined up and the pocket. Hitting the wrong side of the 8 and cutting it the wrong direction made it way too obvious but he had no choice at that point. Unless you thought it was somebody that had been playing less than a month I think you would be waiting to see more of their play before you asked them to gamble because you would have know that miss was obviously intentional! lol

SE7EN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! I'll Add A Couple Also.. Wasn't Sure If People Still Watched Them

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not only did he miss the ball, it looks like he actually cut the first ball (the eight) the wrong direction. He hit it on the right side when he needed to hit it on the left side. Nobody, even a mediocre amateur, can miss that badly and actually hit the wrong side of the ball. ..... clip

Fairly certain this was during the infamous $50k Challenge of Champions match that was dumped by Hall to long odds (20-1) Mike Lebron. The last innings were painful watching Hall miss.

Google it.

Now back to GIFS!