Schmelke Cues?

DanO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaft taper is very close to a Schon or Joss. Very top notch family. I've been to their factory at least once a year to pick out custom wood. Good people, good product. Very underated in my opinion.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Anyone ever hit one of these? I'm wondering how well these sticks play.

They are great playing cues, and they are very well built. I would order the cue directly from them they will put any joint in it you ask for, I personally do like their metal on metal super joint. Their prices are also very good along with their service.

JIMO

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Guys- American company

They have great aged,kiln dried ebony!! They have Rosewood galore- They make and sell parts , and sell them very reasonable. They have a selection of many cues to choose from. There repair prices are cheap. Got something needs repair -mail it to them. They are one of a Handful that do make extra length cues.They sand cues to size,they do splices but no veneers,which is something that got lost,when the brothers passed. Call them they would love to hear from you. Friendly guys from Wisconsin . You would be surprised,which cue makers do buy Parts, assemble and call it there own. Mark

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
There's a local Schmelke dealer in town, and I've been looking at them but never had a chance to hit them. I'd definitely need a custom taper on the shaft, as I prefer an 11.5 shaft/tip. Their butts look great, but I'd probably upgrade the shaft to an aftermarket shaft that I can have customized. Right now I have a Players cue with a custom shaft, and it plays better than most would think. I had the shaft turned down to an 11, with an 11.5 tip, and I love the way it feels but I want something with a little less deflection that won't break down on me with hard shots.

rockalittle

Veritas Aequitas
Actually someone is selling a shmelke near me. They only want $75 for it. I wish I could figure out the model.
I posted a pic along with the same question in another thread. Any of you Schmelke smart people wanna help me out take a peek