Dennis vs Tony rematch! Oct 5-8 Who yards like???

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently stream will not be free.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-29-07-22-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-29-07-22-19.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,633

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, that is big news, but what you failed to mention...is your return too!

Haha. Dennis and tony throwing down again- I have barely recovered from the last round!!!!
:thud:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tony is showing some heart here in giving Dennis a quick rematch and traveling to the East Coast to do it. I predict another very close match.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i hope tony and dennis fly east several days before the match to get used to the tables and get over jetlag

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Randy has nothing on Tony.

Attachments

• Beoa-ULCIAAX5da.jpg
    Beoa-ULCIAAX5da.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,343

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st match was great. I'm not a big 1 hole player. Matches like these can really promote the game.
Good luck to both men.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, that is big news, but what you failed to mention...is your return too!

Haha. Dennis and tony throwing down again- I have barely recovered from the last round!!!!
:thud:

Yeah . Been back since May . Haven't hardly been on, time spent else ware lol. You know. We have kept in touch though so that's cool. I b around.😊

Ekojasiloop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Serious question. How do we know these matches aren't rigged? There is of course quite a bit of money on the side I'm sure.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like dennis. Tony played so great and ballsy in the first set but, I think dennis is more consistent with the cue ball and I like his chances.

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't like having to pay probably $60 for a 4 day pass or $25 a day !!! Open your wallets for this one the first one was FREE.....

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The U.S. Open this year runs from October 22nd-October 28th.

Check out this event the week before the US Open it's a world class field it's one you won't want to miss :smile:

20507728_1755406574489426_934713620754195672_o.jpg

19943069_1726472804049470_1531237862463492535_o.jpg

Attachments

• jj-s-gif.gif
    jj-s-gif.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't like having to pay probably $60 for a 4 day pass or $25 a day !!! Open your wallets for this one the first one for FREE.....
Check out the 90 and 180 day subscription deals available from PoolActionTV it comes out to less than 10 bucks per event it's very good value with lots of top notch events and action matches included.