BREAKING NEWS: Mosconi Cup Team USA

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Early betting Odds from the European book makers have team Europe at a 3 to 1 favorite and their team is not even picked yet :yikes:

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, so let's talk Bergman. Did his no appearance at either turning stone tournaments put the nail in the coffin? Seems like he could've earned some serious points in those.
I know he frequents this forum. Did Johann speak to him at derby city?

trophycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best Team

Absolutely the best team, glad to see it . Sry for Bergman ,but he didn't earn it . I look for USA to have there best year in a quite a while.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I would've liked to see....

My choices as well

Edit: actually the team I would most like to see is SVB, Oscar, Donnie, Sky, and Bergman.

KMRUNOUT

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

I would've liked to see Shane, sky, donnie, oscar and Rodney...

Jaden

Of course those last three are friends of mine, so I'm a bit biased...

Jaden

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Early betting Odds from the European book makers have team Europe at a 3 to 1 favorite and their team is not even picked yet :yikes:
There is several combinations they can win with , they didn't have their best team last time and they won

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i predict for Europe: Ruslan, Klenti, Josh Filler, Darren and Albin. maybe shaw instead of daz

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

g5YqZ7w.gif

Last edited:

GB Basher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMO European team will be Joshua Filler, Ralf Souquet, Nick Van den Berg (from points lists) And Niels Feijen and Jason Shaw (wildcard picks)

GB Basher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, elbow injury I think.
It has stopped him playing in a few Mosconi points events.
It would be very easy for Matchroom to justify his inclusion based on past performances and if he had been fit there was a good chance he would have qualified by rights.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I still think in this format we have a good chance of bringing the cup home this year.
Hopefully I will be back in Vegas by then, it would be my first cup and a great team to root for.
I do wish they would do some warmup matches with some past champs - Earl, Keith, Buddy, Massey(sp), maybe even johnny come to mind against some of Europes old timers. Maybe have 2 or 3 tables going at once and do races to 5 singles, and doubles or something like that to pump up the crowd and give the old dogs a little time in the sun.
Jason

8BallWonderland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Darren is almost a lock for a wildcard. He's being inducted into the BCA hall of fame during Mosconi Cup with banquet etc

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I like the team.Bergman should be on though.Solid as hell last year.

The best player after Shane is Bergman with Sky probably very close with Bergman. Since I think that Bergman easily beats Oscar or Hatch, Bergman should have been the wildcard pick.

_______