One of the VERY few...

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
I agree Bill but it wasn't enough today. Ding was just a tad better. That 146 was awesome,btw.

Every dog has his day! But, this cat Ronnie will have many nights on the center stage with His hands raised in VICTORY!

Like I just posted in the Carom section, God help us if He ever takes up 3C professionally!

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God help us if anybody ever takes up 3cushion again...Let it RIP! :rolleyes:

PS..Ronnie is way too smart to bother learning a game thats been dead for 60 yrs.! :embarrassed2:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
God help us if anybody ever takes up 3cushion again...Let it RIP! :rolleyes:

PS..Ronnie is way too smart to bother learning a game thats been dead for 60 yrs.! :embarrassed2:

Some 'players' heads aren't shaped right for thinking! :rolleyes:

Like an old broken down 1P player! :sorry:

I'm pretty sure Ronnie O can handle it.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, give me one good reason why he would bother? :embarrassed2::embarrassed2::embarrassed2:

PS..Some players heads are only shaped for learning extinct boring games. Thats why most big matches now are one pocket :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Like I said, give me one good reason why he would bother? :embarrassed2::embarrassed2::embarrassed2:

PS..Some players heads are only shaped for learning extinct, boring games!..Thats why most big matches now are pocket! :rolleyes:

extinct, right

shows what you know about the world

as for boring part, thats what they say about putting 8 balls in 1 hole though right?

those that only do one thing, can only do ONE THING

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
this is gonna get good before too long

tenor.gif

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member

PS..Some players heads are only shaped for learning extinct, boring games!..Thats why most big matches now are pocket! :rolleyes:

You can have your opinion, but, your just NOT relevant to cue games anymore! :boring2:

Who didn't know YOU couldn't help yourself! :eek:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
extinct, right

shows what you know about the world

as for boring part, thats what they say about putting 8 balls in 1 hole though right?

those that only do one thing, can only do ONE THING

Surely you realize the 'world', (meaning Europe, Asia, the US, etc.) is almost entirely geared for nothing but pocket billiard games these days, be it snooker or 8, 9, 10 ball!..Any other billiard game is in a distant 2nd place!..South America is the only place barely clinging to billiards, in popularity!..Its been that way for over 50 yrs. now! ..Reason being, like 14.1, billiards is extremely boring for spectators..Thats what led to their demise! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Surely you realize the 'world', (meaning Europe, Asia, the US, etc.) is almost entirely geared for nothing but pocket billiard games these days, be it snooker or 8, 9, 10 ball!..Any other billiard game is in a distant 2nd place!..South America is the only place barely clinging to billiards, in popularity!..Its been that way for over 50 yrs. now! ..Reason being, like 14.1, billiards is extremely boring for spectators..Thats what led to their demise! :rolleyes:

Again you know nothing about caroms popularity in the world
South america is the only place barley clinging to billiards?!
Extremely boring to spectators ? You mean all those kozoom carom subscribers?hd quality multiple camera angle yrs of archived video

Lets see
World cup events held in turkey
Korea,korea having about 1 million players of carom is thay right bill? They even have childrens 3c programs there, sam billiards sell 200 carom tables a yr in korea
Belgium
Egypt
France
Germany coming in 3 days has a massive 7 day event 20 tables 20 live streams
:eek::eek::eek:
027b6345934bf8343ef934b76b6201b00692be39.jpg.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:
The netherlands
Japan
China
Vietnam
Sweden
Switzerland
All south america
Spain
Denmark
Portugal
Luxumborg
Greece
Hold world cup carom events

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and and leave no doubt

Try again

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree Bill but it wasn't enough today. Ding was just a tad better. That 146 was awesome,btw.

The fact is Ronnie several yrs back had a heart felt moment for Ding when he beat him yrs ago he had a heckler thrown out of the area Ding was seen often with a towel over his head Ronnie consoled the young Ding took him into is arms and hugged him and gave him words of confidence and said after that he was going to win a world championship,, he has great admiration for Ding and I'm not so sure it didn't play a part in this match, a spade knows a spade these 2 guys are very much alike very emotional just look at Ding resting his head on Ronnie's shoulder that's as real as it gets great great stuff ,
It's easy to see why snooker is the best cue sport on the planet bar none

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and and leave no doubt

Try again

I'm sorry sir..It must be tough being one of very few billiard die hards on this forum, trying to breath life into a long dead game! ...I never said it wasn't still played in certain places, I'm just saying pocket billiards (in any form) is far and away more popular!..Does that make me a fool for noticing that.:confused:

PS..I'm glad you got to showcase your love for the game..nothing wrong with that! ;)

Last edited:

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 146 was sensational. Most enjoyable total clearance I've seen in a long time. Played with total freedom - Ronnie might have lost the match but he was enjoying himself out there.

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays a bit of 3C in his later years. I'm also convinced he has a few professional pool tournaments left in him.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I'm sorry sir..It must be tough being one of very few billiard die hards on this forum, trying to breath life into a long dead game! ...I never said it wasn't still played in certain places, I'm just saying pocket billiards (in any form) is far and away more popular!..Does that make me a fool for noticing that.:confused:

PS..I'm glad you got to showcase your love for the game..nothing wrong with that! ;)

I love watching world class 3-C but just as Joe Rogan said, people like to see balls fall in the hole.
The Rocket makes a great living playing snooker. 3-C would not interest him at all. It would just ruin his stroke. Way different stroke and game.
I did see Efren play 3-c upstairs at the old Hollywood Billiards back in '96 using his Meucci. And I kid you not. Hell, he was eating chicken wings and drinking brandy while he was in action. He told me the last time he played 3-C was some 9 years ago that night. :eek:
And still won 35-31 for $200.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member

It does because your still attempting to make it seem as though billiards are near extinct when you clearly know nothing about it

Gone from america but as i have shown not gone in the rest of the world
Not played in just some places but many

Not long dead anywhere but the usa and even here Not dead because we have our own NATIONALS tournament held yrly

In New york yrly we have our own world cup event in the verhoevn open
at the carom cafe
the house that sang lee himself built
In which the best show up for