Attachments

• IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,096
Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably get fewer air barrels every year doing that.

Yep true that , I met him at the Xbo around 03 , he finished 3rd in the open ,and took down a 2 k match doubled up from the night before I'll never forget him and his dad walking to bathroom and JM pops his gum with a little smirk on his face like ya I'm cool
I was thinking how that next day in school would be , what did you do this weekend Johnny, Oh I finished 3rd in the Exbo open and won another several thousand on the side ,,
I lived 10 yrs close to where he does so we have talked many times about it , and when he first left home to play pool something his dad was not really happy about , but thier real close so he supported it in the end , I'm more than sure he's happy to have him close to home making money doing something else and they can still play pool when they want
Nice to see

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Who is JM ?? Do folks always assume that everyone knows everyone in pool ???

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, I dunno why folks don't just say that. I've heard of Morra, never heard him called "JM" though, ever.

Please, over 25K posts, and you think you may know who John Morra is? WTF. Did some legal entity require you to actively participate in an industry forum as a total clown?

CokerFan82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing wrong with being a dj ... Calvin Harris is worth over 150million usd.
Many others who spin records put professional athletes annual salaries to shame!

Nothing wrong with being a dj ... Calvin Harris is worth over 150million usd.
Many others who spin records put professional athletes annual salaries to shame!

I imagine you have to be really good at it to make a living though. I imagine there is a lot of very good competition in that field. I wish John Morra the best, and if he really loves it, then hopefully he will do great at it.

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya who in their right mind would give up such a lucrative job to seek other employment

Hey. I get the feeling the Morra is a bit burnt-out from playing pool.
I presume he has been at spinning records for some time now.
It's a sure bet he's getting paid for his gigs as well (a/k/a sure money when he works)

Give Morra a little credit, he's utilizing his creative talents, getting paid, and listening to music while doing so.
Who in their right mind would give up such a lucrative job to seek other employment?
Lots of folks. Pool is not a lucrative job, by the way.
Go MORRA!!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
John will be a winner at whatever he does! He should manage to make a good living at his new gig. That's my prediction.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Please, over 25K posts, and you think you may know who John Morra is? WTF. Did some legal entity require you to actively participate in an industry forum as a total clown?

Reading is fundamental. I said I heard of him, but never heard of him referred to as "JM". And my post count has nothing to do with recognizing folks by picture. Duh

Nobody else had a problem with me asking a question. You on the wagon ??