MADMAN Single Layer B/Jump tips

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
To all Cue makers, Cue repair man and Pool Players, who have use or install my B/Jump Tips, everyone in general what you thing of B/Jump Tips................Thanks..............Juan

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To all Cue makers, Cue repair man and Pool Players, who have use or install my B/Jump Tips, everyone in general what you thing of B/Jump Tips................Thanks..............Juan

i've got one on my JB cue. the thing makes controlling the CB real easy and jumps the ball with ease. i keep mine real flat so that might help with the CB control

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've installed several of these....i compared these to the popular leather b/j tip, the samsara tip my thoughts:

as hard as the samsara....comparable to phenolic, breaks and jumps well
consistent from tip to tip
glues, cuts, burnishes and shapes nicely on the lathe
cheaper than the samsara

the only negative i found was that the tip glazes over and gets slick quite fast and when it does that, it doesn't hold chalk as well. so you have to work the tip a bit more than with the samsara. it's still better than phenolic though. and cheaper than the samsara.

one request to b/j tip makers....instead of the usual 14mm size, make them in 15mm! there's a lot of b/j shafts that are 14mm in size and having a 15mm tip would be a lot easier to install.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Tip size

i've installed several of these....i compared these to the popular leather b/j tip, the samsara tip my thoughts:

as hard as the samsara....comparable to phenolic, breaks and jumps well
consistent from tip to tip
glues, cuts, burnishes and shapes nicely on the lathe
cheaper than the samsara

the only negative i found was that the tip glazes over and gets slick quite fast and when it does that, it doesn't hold chalk as well. so you have to work the tip a bit more than with the samsara. it's still better than phenolic though. and cheaper than the samsara.

one request to b/j tip makers....instead of the usual 14mm size, make them in 15mm! there's a lot of b/j shafts that are 14mm in size and having a 15mm tip would be a lot easier to install.

I can make the tips from 13mm to 15mm or more, no problem ...............

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I love these tips.
I've only had one person ask to have it removed and a samsara re installed

I think it may have been a touch softer than all of the previous madman jump break tips.

These are great and Juan is a great guy to deal with.
Madman is my standard break tip.

jakefats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simply the best break tip I,ve ever used. Holds shape, great enery transfer. I can apply english. All madmad tips are great.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like to jump with a Madman J/B. It gives a very accurate jump.