Gold Member
Silver Member
Working on graphics for George "Ginky" San Souci​

Gink.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hosted by Steinway Billiards in Astoria Queens NY . Where you can watch the Memorial Tournament In Person.​

Free.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The entire pool scene is buzzing while Steinway Billiards is gearing up to host the 4th Annual George "Ginky" San Souci Memorial this Weekend May 24th - 26th 2014. AZBtv and NYC Grind will be moving in to bring another Free Live Stream coproduction to all in honor of George with many special guest commentators onboard. Steinway Billiards invites everyone to come watch this spectacular event in person. The Link for the live stream is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/AZBtv

10298616_797399530270104_4562750202892819251_o.jpg

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
★★Got My Blue Moderator's Blazer All Ready To Rock★★
• As per Tony Robles, the FREE Stream starts NLT Noon EST May 24 - 26th. Will most likely start earlier on the 24th -- 10AM EST or so.
• Link: www.ustream.tv/channel/AZBtv
140069835634113.jpg

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I obtained permission from XPC before making this post!

★★May 24th Live Stream Conflict Solution★★
As so often occurs in pool and billiards, schedules conflict and this Saturday is no exception. If you are like me you won’t want to miss “any” action. With that, I would like to suggest folks open two windows, resize as suited, and watch both the “Ginky” Memorial and XPC Fate of the Eight 4 at once. Both are FREE streams, in high quality and provide excellent commentary.

Please share on all your social networks ... it’s gonna be a great weekend!
Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 9.43.26 AM.jpg

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
★★"Ginky" Gives Arthur the Five Out★★
• The term "Use a picture. It's worth a thousand words." appeared in a 1911 newspaper article quoting newspaper editor Arthur Brisbane.
• Well, this one gives "Ole" Arthur the five out!
znNRDdnhej-0_8nVdp_Tmw.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW!!! is all that comes to my mind, reflecting on the George "Ginky" San Souci Memorial Tournament at Steinway Billiards now that I'm home. The air was electric, you felt a good vibe from everyone. When I asked what they thought about the event? There was one common denominator. Honored to be here and to participate. Well include UpStateAL to that list.

Big thank you to Fast Lenny of www.OnTheRailTv.com much appreciated Lenny. Honestly Lenny I was shocked at first I sat back and all I can think of was WOW!

Big thank you to Levi Combs of Accu-stats www.Accu-Stats.com who followed with a pm to the booth
and gave us the great news that himself and Accu-Stats would also like to help out by donating product to the AZBtv giveaway, that is when I got all choked up and lost it. Scott Bannon had to fly solo in the booth at that point thank you scottybee.

The Wow factor as I try to explain it very briefly. Everyone coming together.

Bob Cmbwsu and all the Mods were working hard the entire event and I know what it takes to do what you guys do Thank You so much.

The Wow factor goes further as we had folks from around the world tune in to watch and signed into the chat. Chatting with each other for the first time and sharing insight on the shots on the live stream.

Thank You All this one experience i will never forget. "Together We Can Do This"

Best Regards,

UpStateAL​