Schon cue in Zurich, Switzerland?

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone in the Zurich area has a Schon cue that I can try. I'm very tempted to get a Schon, but I haven't had a chance to try one. The couple of people I know who own them are very protective of them and won't let anyone touch them...

gehawe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

I am from the Stuttgart area and have 2 Schon's. You could try them here on my table, together with app. 10 better custom cues. My wife plays with a Schon, but I was brought up with Meuccis. I am playing an Ed Prewitt.

For the price of a Schon, you might already get a custom cue.

Regards

Gerhard

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gerhard,

Schons are indeed nice cues but definitely would be an unfair comparison with your Ed Prewitt cue.
IMO, Bob Runde versions are the most heralded Schons but Ed Prewitt cues are just rare gemstones.

Matt B.

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you very much Gerhard. If I'm ever in your area I'll be sure to let you know, and you can do the same if you find yourself in Zurich. There are some nice tournaments here. Just send me your number in private.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hello,

I am from the Stuttgart area and have 2 Schon's. You could try them here on my table, together with app. 10 better custom cues. My wife plays with a Schon, but I was brought up with Meuccis. I am playing an Ed Prewitt.

For the price of a Schon, you might already get a custom cue.

Regards

Gerhard

Nice post.
I'm glad you are an AZer!

Will Prout