PBIA Instructor Code of Conduct

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Below is the PBIA (or BCA) instructor code of conduct. I don't believe it's ever been posted here. If you catch a PBIA instructor bad-mouthing a fellow instructor, they are in violation of the code. Please report them to the BCA. --- And the person being bad-mouthed probably wouldn't mind a heads-up as well.

PBIA Instructor Code of Conduct

This is the standard by which all PBIA instructors provide services to students and commit to continuous improvement.

1. My primary obligation is to help my students improve their playing skills and gain a greater understanding of the game.

2. My instruction techniques will incorporate effective, positive teaching techniques.

3. I will maintain high professional standards in all aspects of instruction.

4. To ensure that instructional behavior is not misunderstood, situations that require some physical guidance properly position a student’s body will be preceded by a full explanation and a request for permission.

5. I will continuously strive to advance my instructional skills training materials. I will contribute to the development and success of the PBIA.

6. I will teach within my level of ability, and will not attempt to mislead a student or another instructor of my current instructor level.

7. I will not communicate disparagingly of any PBIA Instructor, the PBIA Instructor program or the Billiard Congress of America.

If you experience any PBIA Instructors not following the Code of Conduct as stated above please feel free to let us know at rob@pbia-instructor.com or 303.243.5070 x23, and we will address your concerns with you.

Last edited: