Looking for Live Streamers and DVD's at SBE for the 14.1 Challenge final matches.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone as things are really progressing I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing a live stream for this event and possibly dvd post production of the final matches.

I have spoken with TAR and Accu-Stats both and TAR is not bringing a crew down this year just selling merchandise and Pat Fleming for his crew wants 15000 dollars to come down which we obviously dont have.

If you are interested in coming down and would like to work something out with us please get in touch with me asap.

Sincerely,

Charlie

sde

Silver Member
Hey everyone as things are really progressing I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing a live stream for this event and possibly dvd post production of the final matches.

I have spoken with TAR and Accu-Stats both and TAR is not bringing a crew down this year just selling merchandise and Pat Fleming for his crew wants 15000 dollars to come down which we obviously dont have.

If you are interested in coming down and would like to work something out with us please get in touch with me asap.

Sincerely,

Charlie

The first and most important question is, will there be sufficient internet upload speed?

How many days does the 14.1 event run and how many of those days would you like to have streamed? And of course what are the dates?

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Last edited:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first and most important question is, will there be sufficient internet upload speed?

How many days does the 14.1 event run and how many of those days would you like to have streamed? And of course what are the dates?

Steve
Mi_Billiards

Hey Steve good questions

The expo begins on the 18th and runs till the 21st.

We will have three days of prelims and then the sunday (21st) will be the final single elimination 8 man tournament.

I am not sure of the upload speeds for the venue but either way I would like to have this recorded for dvd production after the fact.

I would like the Sunday filmed during the tournament matches as those are the ones that matter most.

Thanks for the reply.

Charlie

sde

Silver Member
Hey Steve good questions

We will have three days of prelims and then the sunday (21st) will be the final single elimination 8 man tournament.

I am not sure of the upload speeds for the venue but either way I would like to have this recorded for dvd production after the fact.

I would like the Sunday filmed during the tournament matches as those are the ones that matter most.

Thanks for the reply.

Charlie

I'll send you a pm.

Steve

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Hey Steve good questions

Thanks for the reply.

Charlie

Charlie: Talk with Bob Jewett about the feasibility of getting all the matches done in one day. We did it in two days this year and were elated. It took 3 days the year before. One match to 100 took over 3 hours. And.. we had to work around their other matches.