Pledges Received So Far

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even more checks received today guys, things are going better than we anticipated and we hope to have it all locked up by the end of next week.

A huge thanks to James Sward, Danny Barouty, and Sean Leinen. Thanks so much guys see you all there.

Charlie

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep it coming!

If this happens, it's because we all chipped in. Great work.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to let everyone know we have received another 75.00 from Dennis Walsh. Thank you so much Dennis aka the straight pool detective.

This is really shaping up guys and I cant wait to see everyone down there.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I just wanted to let everyone know we have received another 75.00 from Dennis Walsh. Thank you so much Dennis aka the straight pool detective.

This is really shaping up guys and I cant wait to see everyone down there.

cHARLIE: $25 OF THAT WAS FROM JOHN LAVIN OF RED SHOES.

tHE iLLINOIS BILLIARD CLUB MONEY I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAIL UNTIL FRIDAY BUT i GUARANTY IT.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys just to show you how commited I am to this I have originally put in two hundred dollars about two weeks ago. I am prepared to go the distance for this event and more importantly everyone who has put their faith in me to run this event to the best of my abilities.

Charlie

Last edited:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two more checks received today guys from Dennis Walsh and Richard Klein.

Both checks were for 50.00 dollars and we are still doing great. I am trying my hardest to find more cash sponsors for us to get this thing finalized.

Thanks again to all those involved and I am looking really forward to getting down there.

Charlie

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
Two more checks received today guys from Dennis Walsh and Richard Klein.

Both checks were for 50.00 dollars and we are still doing great. I am trying my hardest to find more cash sponsors for us to get this thing finalized.

Thanks again to all those involved and I am looking really forward to getting down there.

Charlie

Thanks for the update Charlie, this check from Dennis is for Jim Parker - Illinois Billiard Club, this for when you update the list.

Kev

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Folks Milliken Cloth and Sterling Fury have stepped up with a huge $500.00 donation.

There are going to be some awesome cross promotions with Sterling Fury as well during the expo days.

We are right there guys.

Charlie

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things really are going great guys I should be able to finalize with Hopkins by weeks end.

FRIGGIN AWESOME AND I AM GETTING REALLY PSYCHED UP FOR IT !!!!!

Last edited:

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
Folks Milliken Cloth and Sterling Fury have stepped up with a huge $500.00 donation.

There are going to be some awesome cross promotions with Sterling Fury as well during the expo days.

We are right there guys.

Charlie

Thats awesome news Charlie!! Thank you Sterling for stepping up to the plate!

$2,225 on the list of the $3,000 needed received!

Lets get the rest of these pledges in soon if you can folks!

Kev

Last edited:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys I have thrown in some more cash and in total we are now looking at $2,825 right now.

Milliken's 500 dollar donation is being sent in directly from Sterling with their expo payment. I have $1,125 in cash sitting in front of me 3 checks that have to be cashed totaling two hundred dollars and of course Bob's $1,000 dollar donation as well.

Things are definitely shaping up.

Charlie