69, 87 today.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Ran 69 a couple of nights ago, didn't post video. Ran 69 again today, would of posted if it was over 70. A few innings later I got an 87. Still kicking myself for forgetting to turn on the camera on the 111. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

http://azbtv.magnify.net/video/87-ball-run

sausage

Banned
that's great shooting. i've been slumped and when i'm slumped, i'm not a happy camper. i definitely need a ball polisher though. without good polished balls, this game is not worth playing. when i hit soft follow shots the cueball is climbing up on the OB like a horny Chihuahua on on a Great Dane.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you will have the 100+ on tape soon for sure ! keep it up, you are a great 14.1 player.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
69 and 87 the same day. How strong is that!?

Nice shooting. Tough rack in the last one, but you were finally able to get on the break shot. Thin cut. Barely hit the rack?? Over-cut. You usually make those. Probably worrying about missing the rack.

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Very nice shooting bill !!!

Keep it up and runs of that calliber, will lock you into the Final 8 at Valley Forge !!!!

Steve

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Marop, I suggest you stop posting your little double-digit runs until you have a real run to come up with, over a hundred that is. It hurts seeing you run those 60ies and 80ies whereas someone can't get it over 30!

aah, J/K :grin: Post every good run you have Bill because it is a pleasure to watch your patterns and learn from your videos. I hope you didn't forget my suggestion that you should do a "player review" commentary someday.