Bayshore Billiards 14.1 League - Season 10 - Fall 2017

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I though you may all be intwersted in seeing my stats for our biggest season yet of 33 Players all playing 14.1 in one night. we are all like a kid in the candy store on every tuesday night at Bayshore Billiards.

Steve "The Commish" Kurtz

[1] STANDINGS - DIVISION A.jpg

[1] STANDINGS - DIVISION B.JPG

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
We have 26 players in our current session. Next session we might be down to under 20 since 8 ball leagues have started up.

I love straight pool and wished I lived on the Island so I could play in your league.

Kevin

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Steve, you have a wonderful League. One to be proud of and to be proud to play in. Thanks for all the great Streams. I really enjoy watching the matches. Maybe I can get back to the Island this coming year and visit with you again.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I though you may all be intwersted in seeing my stats for our biggest season yet of 33 Players all playing 14.1 in one night. we are all like a kid in the candy store on every tuesday night at Bayshore Billiards.

Steve "The Commish" Kurtz ...

Congrats on developing such a thriving league, Steve. Do you have enough tables that all 16 matches can be played at the same time on Tuesday, or are match times staggered?

I see what the "handicaps" are for each player. How are the required game scores (i.e., the "races") then determined based on the handicaps? It looks like they play to their handicap in many cases, but not all.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Congrats on developing such a thriving league, Steve. Do you have enough tables that all 16 matches can be played at the same time on Tuesday, or are match times staggered?

I see what the "handicaps" are for each player. How are the required game scores (i.e., the "races") then determined based on the handicaps? It looks like they play to their handicap in many cases, but not all.

I do not have enough tables for all to be played in one round. I have to rounds of 8 matches. 6:30 and 9pm.

Most games are played to the handicap, only if a handicap is over 200 do I do an adjustment to a 200 point game. For example 400 vs 150 (150x200/400=75) which makes the game 200vs75. This way both players Shift equally.

Hope that makes sense and thanks.

Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Steve, you have a wonderful League. One to be proud of and to be proud to play in. Thanks for all the great Streams. I really enjoy watching the matches. Maybe I can get back to the Island this coming year and visit with you again.

Thanks for the support Mikey.

Would love to see you again.

Steve