Need a little bigger case

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Well I bought a nice 1x2 JB rugged case from John at the derby thinking that I wasn't going to get a break cue. Well, I found one cheap last night so now I need a little bigger case.

Looking to trade the case I got from John and give some cash. The case that I have is the JB rugged 1x2 with the two pockets (one smaller one on top and a longer pocket with a jump sleeve on the bottom) and a side handle and strap. Its just a couple days old. It is brown with red interior. Really good looking case. Im going to put some pictures up later tonight.

Looking to trade this and give $150 or so for a bigger case. John was getting $90 bucks for this case at the derby but they are normally a little more then that I think, so it would be a good chance fo someone to pick up a great case for not a lot of money and then help me out too.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Well I bought a nice 1x2 JB rugged case from John at the derby thinking that I wasn't going to get a break cue. Well, I found one cheap last night so now I need a little bigger case.

Looking to trade the case I got from John and give some cash. The case that I have is the JB rugged 1x2 with the two pockets (one smaller one on top and a longer pocket with a jump sleeve on the bottom) and a side handle and strap. Its just a couple days old. It is brown with red interior. Really good looking case. Im going to put some pictures up later tonight.

Looking to trade this and give $150 or so for a bigger case. John was getting $90 bucks for this case at the derby but they are normally a little more then that I think, so it would be a good chance fo someone to pick up a great case for not a lot of money and then help me out too.

Why don't you send this one to my customer and trade me for a larger one? That way we make two people happy.