SBE - any of you at SBE?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are surely NOT a low rated player. I specifically remember reading a post from you months ago about running 50+ balls in straights. I think you even gave CTE credit for you being able to finally run 100 balls.
So which is it? Do you even play at all?
------------------

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh no...you caught me. :eek: I don't even know how to play straight pool. I've watched a lot of it....this Lou Figueroa guy seems to be very very good at it. Have you watched him on the youtuber? Check it out.
I'm merely a struggling pool enthusiast........I will tell a lie in a heartbeat if it helps me play better or win.:) (like most other people in a poolroom).
No, I don't play much good at all, but I'm trying.
I already told you that. Read my signature line and be nice.
Thank you for all your enlightening input in here. :thumbup:

Yes I've watched Lou's straight pool run....he does a fine job, better than I've ever done on my table playing straight pool. It's definitely not a game to be taken for granted. Racking 15 balls, breaking them wide open, then taking ball in hand and running them out isn't hard to do. But that's not 14.1.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh no...you caught me. :eek: I don't even know how to play straight pool. I've watched a lot of it....this Lou Figueroa guy seems to be very very good at it. Have you watched him on the youtuber? Check it out.
I'm merely a struggling pool enthusiast........I will tell a lie in a heartbeat if it helps me play better or win.:) (like most other people in a poolroom).
No, I don't play much good at all, but I'm trying.
I already told you that. Read my signature line and be nice.
Thank you for all your enlightening input in here. :thumbup:

I find it odd that someone would come into the forum and lie about how much a particular aiming system helped his game. The lie was told several times and it never had a ring of truth to it. Now we know it was all BS from the start. What is the motivation for someone doing that?

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
I find it odd that someone would come into the forum and lie about how much a particular aiming system helped his game. The lie was told several times and it never had a ring of truth to it. Now we know it was all BS from the start. What is the motivation for someone doing that?

Maybe it was a self-imposed dose of the placebo effect, and it finally wore off. :wink: Or some of that Norman Vincent Peale "power of positive thinking" at work.
I mean, a player with good skills and a good mindset can really get hot at times.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I find it odd that someone would come into the forum and lie about how much a particular aiming system helped his game.

What makes you think he was lying? You don't know where his game was prior to the aiming system. None of us do.

The lie was told several times and it never had a ring of truth to it.

Is it your opinion only, the opinions of a "select few" who think a certain aiming system is total bunk, or opinions of those who use this particular aiming system and know it to be the truth and not even close to a lie?

Now we know it was all BS from the start. What is the motivation for someone doing that?

We don't know if it was BS from the start or not. When he says he can't play a lick you don't know for certain whether it's the truth or a lie. Low500 has been around pool for a longer time than you have among the best players and hustlers that ever lived. They told the truth when they had to and they lied their asses off to con someone into a bets for big money. Truth be told, (yes, I'm telling the truth right now) they lied more than they told the truth. But you could be certain of one thing, they COULD PLAY lights out for the cash and knew how to milk it out of someone little by little to keep the money source flowing in the future.

Do you know how to tell the difference between a truth teller or a liar? Find out:

You’re in a room with two doors. There’s a guard at each door. One door is the exit, but behind the other door is something that will kill you. You’re told that one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always lies. You don’t know which guard is which. You are allowed to ask one question to either of the guards to determine which door is the exit.

What question should you ask?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another one:

You approach two magic talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Maybe it was a self-imposed dose of the placebo effect, and it finally wore off. :wink: Or some of that Norman Vincent Peale "power of positive thinking" at work.

No, you're the primary one who uses the Norman Vincent Peale "power or positive thinking" and other mind voodoo who preaches it to others like a world renowned motivational speaker and brain expert.

Now that you're a full fledged member of the "Anti" group, I see your main job is to be the "EXCLAMATION MARK" on the ranking members posts. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
No, you're the primary one who uses the Norman Vincent Peale "power or positive thinking" and other mind voodoo who preaches it to others like a world renowned motivational speaker and brain expert.

Now that you're a full fledged member of the "Anti" group, I see your main job is to be the "EXCLAMATION MARK" on the ranking members posts. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

I've never read Peale's book. However, neurological research proves that mindset plays a major role in mental and physical performance. So being optimistic and expecting positive results gives you an advantage over playing a guy that continually complains about his "bad luck" or the fact that you're "getting all the rolls". This guy expects the worse and that's what he gets. What he doesn't understand is that we usually make our own luck, good or bad, through our mindset.

And despite how you twist it, this doesn't mean I'm saying wishful thinking automatically makes us play better pool. But when equipped with learned and innate skills, a positive mindset does allow us to play better.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I've never read Peale's book.

Huh? Voracious reader that you are with a library matching a public one in a major city and never reading PEALE? You listed his book as if you had.

However, neurological research proves that mindset plays a major role in mental and physical performance. So being optimistic and expecting positive results gives you an advantage over playing a guy that continually complains about his "bad luck" or the fact that you're "getting all the rolls". This guy expects the worse and that's what he gets. What he doesn't understand is that we usually make our own luck, good or bad, through our mindset.

And despite how you twist it, this doesn't mean I'm saying wishful thinking automatically makes us play better pool. But when equipped with learned and innate skills, a positive mindset does allow us to play better.

Oh Jesus, what did I do? I should have known that one post I made is going to set off an all day long non stop barrage of neurological research babble as the cure all for pool players and high level play.

It's like a wind up doll with a few different scripts belching out the same phrases each time it's wound. Why, why, why, did I do it?! It's going to be like a Morse Code operator tapping the key all day long now.

I need my ass kicked. I'm certain of at least 4 volunteers who will be tripping over each other to try doing it.

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

Now that you're a full fledged member of the "Anti" group, I see your main job is to be the "EXCLAMATION MARK" on the ranking members posts.

I specifically remember you frying Dennis for some comments he made about his playing experience, comments that you found questionable. Here Low500 claims to have learned cte in a matter of days by simply watching Stans YouTube clips. He has stated that he's now running over top of players at the local Moose lodge, taking all the money. He has stated that he's finally run 100 balls since learning cte. And now he admits to lying about his skills, and you have o comment about it. Usually when it becomes remotely obvious that someone is not who or what they proclaim to be, you are in their face pointing out how they've lost all credibility. Yet Low500 gets a free pass. You even go as far as to suggest why he might be lying.....he's a great player that doesn't want to ruin his road action! All great hustlers lie....Lol.

I replied to Dan White's comment because it's obvious low500 is a fraud. Why aren't you demanding video proof like you have with every other member that seems suspiciously fake? Just curious.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I specifically remember you frying Dennis for some comments he made about his playing experience, comments that you found questionable.

Dennis never learned how to play pool until he was 68 years old.
He played a little bit of snooker when he was young and occasionally pool when drinking with friends. Otherwise known as BANGING BALLS. 50 years later he got a table and started lessons. Soon to become an expert telling everyone how the game was to be played.

Here Low500 claims to have learned cte in a matter of days by simply watching Stans YouTube clips.

Low500 has been playing continuously for many decades. Now YOU'RE LYING because he NEVER said he learnd CTE in a matter of days. He worked his butt off trying to understand it and do what was on the video and it took him a good amount of time. I think he could be even better with it if he had learned from the DVDs. But they were all sold out so he learned by the free youtube videos ONLY and asking questions. If he says he plays better, I believe him! How good?
I don't know.

It's tough to completely forget and abandon what you've learned to do over so many years. And you have to because it's such a different visual method of seeing the shot and setting up to it.

He has stated that he's now running over top of players at the local Moose lodge, taking all the money. He has stated that he's finally run 100 balls since learning cte. And now he admits to lying about his skills, and you have o comment about it. Usually when it becomes remotely obvious that someone is not who or what they proclaim to be, you are in their face pointing out how they've lost all credibility. Yet Low500 gets a free pass. You even go as far as to suggest why he might be lying.....he's a great player that doesn't want to ruin his road action! All great hustlers lie....Lol.

Maybe I have some inside information an intel that YOU DON'T.
Ever think about that?

I replied to Dan White's comment because it's obvious low500 is a fraud.

An obvious fraud? LMAO. Maybe YOU ARE. Who's to say what anyone is on the internet unless others have seen a person play in person or at least a video or two doing something, anything. I know I keep harping on it but Colin's potting test is short, sweet, and as good as anything. BU requires video proof when taking the shooting exams. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=321301

Why aren't you demanding video proof like you have with every other member that seems suspiciously fake? Just curious.

Because I like him and believe him. Maybe he doesn't have a table at home or the ability to do a video elsewhere.

Here we go!! Off to the races with you all day long again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqbjbzC9V8

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh Jesus, what did I do? I should have known that one post I made is going to set off an all day long non stop barrage of neurological research babble as the cure all for pool players and high level play.

It's like a wind up doll with a few different scripts belching out the same phrases each time it's wound. Why, why, why, did I do it?! It's going to be like a Morse Code operator tapping the key all day long now.

I need my ass kicked. I'm certain of at least 4 volunteers who will be tripping over each other to try doing it.

. . . _ _ _ . . . (code)

I mentioned the "Power of Positive Thinking" book because you brought it up in another post. I thought it was funny in conjunction with the little engine that could comment.

But I'm more into the science of thinking, and this particular book was published decades before FMRI (Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scans came into being. FMRI shows exactly which areas of the brain become active under different situations and varying mindsets. Pretty cool stuff.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
No races. You probably do have some inside knowledge about him. I just know what he's said here, and it seems a bit disingenuous.

Disingenuous? No. He's an ultra, ultra, funny guy. I'd put him in the same class I am when it comes to people, friends, or those you don't even like. A fun loving, kidding, story telling "jerk off". It's not a bad thing, it's a good thing.

I'm willing to bet at the pool table and among friends you also are a big "jerk off".

(that's just my subconscious talking to me)

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

Now YOU'RE LYING because he NEVER said he learnd CTE in a matter of days.

Low500 posted: "I studied the YouTube CTE videos for one week. The perceptions were very easy to see after doing what the man said to do." http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5906153&postcount=43

Low500 posted: "I had the perceptions down in a week. I had the manual pivoting down in about a week and a half. (I don't look at myself as being "all that smart" either...I just worked at it a few hours a day and there it was..not all that hard)."
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5963374&postcount=202

And then months after all this CTE success, he posted something more in tune with reality: "This issue has confused me about the CTE aiming method from the gate. I've worked with it and have made great progress, but "not paying any attention to the object ball" has to be either poor transfer of knowledge OR an outright lie." http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5980137&postcount=1

As you can see.....no lies from my side. I don't wanna get into a web of old crap like what's gone on over the last 20 years. I don't care if low500 uses cte or not, or whether he's a player or not. I just don't like fake reviews and phony praise, which he has certainly done here for whatever reason. I want everybody to play the best pool possible, regardless of how you do it or how you think you do it.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Disingenuous? No. He's an ultra, ultra, funny guy. I'd put him in the same class I am when it comes to people, friends, or those you don't even like. A fun loving, kidding, story telling "jerk off". It's not a bad thing, it's a good thing.

I'm willing to bet at the pool table and among friends you also are a big "jerk off".

You're right. And away from this online bickering I'd say many of us would get along fine.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
---------------------

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Low500 posted: "I studied the YouTube CTE videos for one week. The perceptions were very easy to see after doing what the man said to do." http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5906153&postcount=43

Low500 posted: "I had the perceptions down in a week. I had the manual pivoting down in about a week and a half. (I don't look at myself as being "all that smart" either...I just worked at it a few hours a day and there it was..not all that hard)."
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5963374&postcount=202

And then months after all this CTE success, he posted something more in tune with reality: "This issue has confused me about the CTE aiming method from the gate. I've worked with it and have made great progress, but "not paying any attention to the object ball" has to be either poor transfer of knowledge OR an outright lie." http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5980137&postcount=1

As you can see.....no lies from my side. I don't wanna get into a web of old crap like what's gone on over the last 20 years. I don't care if low500 uses cte or not, or whether he's a player or not. I just don't like fake reviews and phony praise, which he has certainly done here for whatever reason. I want everybody to play the best pool possible, regardless of how you do it or how you think you do it.

I absolutely KNOW he wasn't giving fake reviews and phony praise at the time he did. I also know he is 100% using it at all times. He WILL learn more and be even better.

OK, you made a good find.

What I think happened is he got ultra excited because something kicked in very fast that allowed him to start pocketing balls in a way he never visualized with other systems over his life time. It's exactly the way we all felt.

He thought he had the tiger by the tail. Then he learned he didn't have all the pieces to the puzzle which is the truth because Stan never put all of it out there on the youtube videos. He more than likely started missing too many balls because the didn't know how to get himself back in sync.

He has admitted to only setting up a certain way and then doing the rest of it by a manual pivot. Pro 1 doesn't have a manual pivot.

So I KNOW he isn't advanced as far as he could or should be. It'll get better when he learns how to set it all up without the manual pivot.

I know you don't believe or trust me on anything, but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, the new BOOK and other special learning tool will be absolutely outta sight to learn and implement it. It's taking time because it is one helluva project to get right.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I replied to Dan White's comment because it's obvious low500 is a fraud. Why aren't you demanding video proof like you have with every other member that seems suspiciously fake? Just curious.
----------------------

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, you made a good find.

If someone called me a liar and then I presented the proof, I'd expect an apology and not just a "Well OK."

Low was either lying when he said he ran 100 balls or he was lying when he said he is a poor player. You like the man so you call it just joking around. All I know is what I read on this forum and it looks like a lie to me. He fessed up and admitted he was lying, so good for him. He doesn't need you to engineer a convoluted explanation as to why he was not lying when he already admitted that he had. Before you call me a liar too you should know that I can also produce the quotes to back everything up.

PS He's also a liar because feigned insult when I posted something he didn't like. I got a 1 week ban for essentially nothing. Soon after, he did the same exact thing only a worse example of it. I can't go into details because someone might get conveniently "offended" again. You know, he's the guy who's just happy to be around."

Last edited: