QB Custom review

Razor03

Registered
Just purchased a QB custom cue a few days ago and it is phenomenal! It is one of the four cues from the ice pick series. This cue is beautiful and is some of the finest quality I have ever seen in a cue. I ordered this cue primarily as just another custom to add to the growing collection of about 25 custom cues. My daily driver has been a Diveney for about a year and a half and prior was a cog. This cue has well exceeded my expectations to the point of in the last 3 days it has taken its rightful place as my number one playing cue. It has the most amazing hit and feed back of any cue I have played with thus far. I can not get enough of it! I highly suggest if in the market for a custom cue check out QB custom. I would like to add one more thing and that is Q Ball is one of the most genuinely nice and amazing individuals I have come across in this industry. Maybe one of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to do business with in general. Q Ball Went above and beyond to help me out with this cue and I have found my home for all my custom cue needs. I wish I was better and describing how amazing this cue is and what a cue maker Q Ball is. In my opinion QB custom cues is one of the all time greats! True steward of the game.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jake, Thank You Very Much....it has been an absolute pleasure working with you on your purchase.....!!!!!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

shortyz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice

A friend of mine has one, its really nice work. Feels and plays good too.