Jeff Olney

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted my olney recently but I bought the cue new from a third party on AZ as a car cue to carry with me. I like the cue I had the linen wrap changed as I prefer leather and it is a basic cue but the workmanship is TOP NOTCH and it plays every bit as well as my John Bender or my Hercek. I realize Jeff isn't new to cue making but having actually played with one of his cues I can say that they play.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really good playing cues, excellent level of finish. Stout taper but plays wonderfully. Had a nice simple BEM pj but after five years it developed a creak in the A-joint unfortunately, bummer because it was a fabulous playing cue (even after the creak).

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really good playing cues, excellent level of finish. Stout taper but plays wonderfully. Had a nice simple BEM pj but after five years it developed a creak in the A-joint unfortunately, bummer because it was a fabulous playing cue (even after the creak).

great info

JoeyC71176

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent cues

I've had the pleasure of playing with a couple of Jeff's cues. They play very well and his finish is top notch. If I was in the market for a cue I would be seriously considering having him make one for me

gascoigne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly to me, the best playability in all the custom cues I have used and the best priced custom in the market at present for the level of work in all his cues. I highly highly recommend it, my favourite custom cue in the market.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 wrapless Jeff Olney for sale

Hey Olney fans , i have 2 twin wrapless Olney cue for sale.
Please pm me if interested.
Thanks