Tiger Amateur Tour Feb. 19-20 BigTyme Billiards Houston,Texas

Tiger Am Tour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tiger Amateur Tour 9-Ball Event
No Pros and No Men's Masters

--Amateur Event Feb.19-20--
$750 Added Guaranteed
$40 Entry Fee (Includes green & reg fee)
Races to 9/7 Saturday, and 11/9 Sunday
Registration opens at 12:00, Players Meeting at 1:00
Tourney will start directly after the players Meeting

--Second Chance Event Sunday--
$250 Added with 16 players
$25 Entry Men $15 Entry Women (Includes reg fee)
Races to 7/5
Registration opens at 12:00, Tourney starts at approx. 1:00
Men must qualify by playing in the amateur event**
Women are all welcome to play the Second Chance Event.

For more info you can visit www.TigerAmateurTour.com or you may contact Tour Director Brent Thomas at 832-725-9750

Thanks to all of the sponsors that make the events happen. Tiger Products, Htownbilliards.com, Jay Helfert, Gil Castillo, and Dreamline Promotions.

Bigtyme Billiards 100 Cypresswood Spring,Tx. 77388

Last edited:

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet

I think I might make it down for this event. I have never been to this place but looking forward to it.

Frank Cherry

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bumpski. Hey Joe any suggested hotel around that area. I know its not too far from bogies. Let me know. Thanks

Frank C

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill let you know on here like tuesday or wednesday, I am hoping the LaQuinta gives me a $44 rate for all players for all events, I have to call them back and see this week.

Bumpski. Hey Joe any suggested hotel around that area. I know its not too far from bogies. Let me know. Thanks

Frank C

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can get a 3 star on priceline for this area for about 37. Hard to beat.

Ray

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only thing I could get reasonable was a comfort inn & suites, its about 15 minutes from the pool room. Its $44.95. But you need to book this asap, as the manager said they will be full this weekend. Give them the code word Tiger Amateur Tour. The manager is Carol if theres a proble. And the number is 281-444-5800 .....I guess you could try priceline and hope to ge the local area if you want.....

Any info on hotels yet Joe?

FC

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Theres a motel 6 on the same street as this pool venue. They are giving a $32 rate to people coming for the tourney. You must tell them you need a room for 1, and use the code word: Tiger Amateur Tour.

Motel 6 HOUSTON NORTH - SPRING #4623
19606 CYPRESSWOOD CT
I-45 & EXIT 68 CYPRESSWOOD DR
Spring, TX, 77388
Phone: (281) 350-6400

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who ended up winning the tournament. I want to give a big shout out to probably the nicest pool hall in Tx. Big Tyme billiards is a first class place. It is a pool players paradise. This place is huge. I would come play a tournament there any day of the week.

Frank C

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who ended up winning the tournament. I want to give a big shout out to probably the nicest pool hall in Tx. Big Tyme billiards is a first class place. It is a pool players paradise. This place is huge. I would come play a tournament there any day of the week.

Frank C

Results were: T Cal
1st- Dale Briones $875 $1,380
2nd- Ernesto Bayaua $575 $860
3rd- Durango Duran $335 $550
4th- Ray Porter $215 $350
5th- Brian Hickman $140 $230
Daniel Herring
7th- Frank Cherry $105 $150
Danny Roland
9th- Victor Rojas $75
Richard Rodriguez