* It's George Cues * Let see pictures please

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I would like to see some It's George Cue pictures. If you currently own one or have owned one in the past I would love to see your pictures.

Thanks

Kevin

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here you go Kevin, It's George G10
David

ItsGeorgeG10.jpg

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Very nice

David

That cue is sweet. Any chance you bought this cue from Guy? I think this may be a cue that I saw about 2-3 years ago that I liked so much. Thanks for posting this picture. If you have anymore closeups of the veneers that would be cool.

Kevin

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
David

That cue is sweet. Any chance you bought this cue from Guy? I think this may be a cue that I saw about 2-3 years ago that I liked so much. Thanks for posting this picture. If you have anymore closeups of the veneers that would be cool.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, you are right, I bought the cue from Guy. I have a picture of him holding the cue standing next to Bill Schick. Here is a not so good picture of the veneers, they are outstanding in person.
David

itsgp.jpg

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
I just picked this one up.... This is very likely the second cue made by Its George. The engraving was done by Bill Schick....He engraved the first 10-12 cues till they could get the machine up and running. I do not know if Bill had anything other than the engraving to do with building this cue but I am trying to find out. Its hard to believe this cue is 21 yrs old....

If anyone has Mike Roberts contact info I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mike

ItsGeorge002.jpg

ItsGeorge009.jpg

ItsGeorge003.jpg

ItsGeorge004.jpg

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Thanks Kevin, you are right, I bought the cue from Guy. I have a picture of him holding the cue standing next to Bill Schick. Here is a not so good picture of the veneers, they are outstanding in person.
David

itsgp.jpg

David

Is this cue for sale by chance?

Kevin

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Here is one I owned, simple but played nice. :smile:

Attachments

• its george 3.jpg
    its george 3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,582

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Just wanted to give this thread a bump.

I tried to search, but most of what I found were case threads; can someone give me the history of It's George cues. Who made them, how they "play", and if they hold their value/what they're worth. I know the cases were good, but I know nothing of the cues. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Josh

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
That has always been my favorite Its George cue. I had the chance to buy it a few years back and I waited a couple of days and someone else had bought it.

Kevin