Predator Uniloc weights

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Anyone know off hand what the threading is for their uniloc weight bolt system? I called them, but the guy told me he didn't know.
Thanks for the help.
Dave

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know off hand what the threading is for their uniloc weight bolt system? I called them, but the guy told me he didn't know.
Thanks for the help.

M16x1.5
Had the link but my cell won't let me post it.

Last edited:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Just ran across a site that is selling the bolt set, and they claim it to be 5/8 x 18??I assume that is incorrect?
My plan is to incorporate their extension into a few of my cues that the customer wants an extension with it, hence needing to know the thread size/pitch. I may just go with the tiger one, as the size already fits my weight system with no real modification needed.
thanks,
Dave

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's Metric 16x1.5. I have threaded a few cues to fit the Predator Extension bumper, wich has the same threads as the weightbolt's...

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just ran across a site that is selling the bolt set, and they claim it to be 5/8 x 18??I assume that is incorrect?
My plan is to incorporate their extension into a few of my cues that the customer wants an extension with it, hence needing to know the thread size/pitch. I may just go with the tiger one, as the size already fits my weight system with no real modification needed.
thanks,
Dave

For the bumper set up. You can use 5/8x18. It works fine and you still keep your own weight bolt system.