Happy St. Paddy's Day..................

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its like my national holiday seeing how 99.99% of my ancestors came from the green isle. So grab a Guiness or a Jamesons and celebrate. Slainte.:thumbup:

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am cracking out my favorite record album by Bing crosby

"Shillelaghs and Shamrocks"

top of the morning to ye

It is a day for wearin o tha green for sure

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The river is green is Chicago. Looking forward to some green beer and eight ball this afternoon.
Happy St Pats Day

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
happy st. Patrick's day!

17353432_1930198607211813_388643455344561616_n.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Oprah celebrates St Patrick’s Day

10C32290-20AE-4002-B5E1-22D02F6D0736.jpeg

You got the six....you got the six...and you got the six

1F1AC2B7-BA4E-4DF8-985D-A39249EE2144.jpeg

EVERYBODY’S GOT THE SIX

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Kylemore Abbey

I was there right after the election in 2016. What I wish was my summer house on the lake. Kylemore Abbey.

20161115_132514_resized (2017_11_23 03_10_13 UTC).jpg

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Saint Pat's!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all... might have to play some snooker at
Hard Times then out for a Guiness ! I'll pass on the corn beef and cabbage,
gives me the 'wind' something terrible.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?", asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.

The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first".

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good stuff !

I like Guiness and I like Jameson, two of my favorites. Got a question for you historian buffs. Do the Scotts celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

History says all Scott's descended from the Irish.