Vintage One Piece Brunswick or Rieper Manufacturing Co. Pool Cue

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Back up for sale!

Very rare vintage one piece cue for sale! In good condition for it's age as this was likely produced between 1900-1920. Possible Rieper Manufacturing Co Cue, or a possible early Brunswick Custom (no letter of authenticity). This cue is would excellent for a collector or someone looking to have a cuemaker customize and convert.

Cue is 57 inches, and almost 17oz. 13mm at the Ferrule, 20mm at the top of the first Butterfly splice, 26m at the top of the second Butterfly splice, and 33mm at the Butt. About 30 inches from the bottom to the top butterfly. Stunning original Mother of Pearl Wedge in the Butt. I believe the ferrule has been changed from the original material used. No problems shipping this cue internationally due to no ivory.

Beautiful combination of woods and splices make this piece stand out from the few others that sold. 8 butterfly splices, and a least 6 different exotic woods used (ie. Ebony, Rosewood, Maple, possibly Holly, etc)

I have tried to best describe the used condition in the condition description. This cue is likely over 100 years old! There is a small crack in the ferrule, nicks and warp in the shaft, mild damage to 3 of the butterfly splices. However, overall this cue would be stunning if reconditioned by a professional cuebuilder or be a great addition to the collector.

SOLD

Last edited:

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Back up for sale!

Very rare vintage one piece cue for sale! In good condition for it's age as this was likely produced between 1900-1920. Possible Rieper Manufacturing Co Cue, or a possible early Brunswick Custom (no letter of authenticity). This cue is would excellent for a collector or someone looking to have a cuemaker customize and convert.

Cue is 57 inches, and almost 17oz. 13mm at the Ferrule, 20mm at the top of the first Butterfly splice, 26m at the top of the second Butterfly splice, and 33mm at the Butt. About 30 inches from the bottom to the top butterfly. Stunning original Mother of Pearl Wedge in the Butt. I believe the ferrule has been changed from the original material used. No problems shipping this cue internationally due to no ivory.

Beautiful combination of woods and splices make this piece stand out from the few others that sold. 8 butterfly splices, and a least 6 different exotic woods used (ie. Ebony, Rosewood, Maple, possibly Holly, etc)

I have tried to best describe the used condition in the condition description. This cue is likely over 100 years old! There is a small crack in the ferrule, nicks and warp in the shaft, mild damage to 3 of the butterfly splices. However, overall this cue would be stunning if reconditioned by a professional cuebuilder or be a great addition to the collector.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions. Cue sold as is. Accepting offers by PM only. Thanks!

that's a nice one. glwys