Meucci DH-1?

Lizardking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have what appears to be a Dave Howard Pool Cue (DH-1). The cue is in relatively good condition with a few minor blemishes. My question is that all the Dave Howard cues I've seen thus far have the name "Dave Howard" on them, mine does not. Is it still a Dave Howard? and why does my cue not have Dave Howards name on it? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post.

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited:

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Cue!

This should be reposted into the Gallery, or Main forum section. It will get more traffic views and potentially the response your after.

My guess would be that someone ordered this cue custom, or that the butt of this cue was repaired/replaced? :thumbup: very nice!

Lizardking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Completely missed it~!!!

Pickpocket,
Really appreciate the heads up~!! Completely missed the fact that I posted in the wrong Forum.

ironsoldier71

Registered
I have what appears to be a Dave Howard Pool Cue (DH-1). The cue is in relatively good condition with a few minor blemishes. My question is that all the Dave Howard cues I've seen thus far have the name "Dave Howard" on them, mine does not. Is it still a Dave Howard? and why does my cue not have Dave Howards name on it? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post.

Cheers,
Tony

The bad news is when something is not marked or signed how do we know it is what they say it is? The short answer is you don't know. Most likely a knock off. Balabushka had that done a lot to his legacy after he died. If you got a clone cue.... look at it this way does it hit like you need it to? Yes...keep it. No.... get a new cue. I know short answers but sometimes that is the best answer.

Kind Regards,
Michael McDonald
Shooters Billiard Supply
www.shootersbilliardsupply.com
Player: Two Feather Anasazi by Viking Pool Cues (11 of 150)
Shaft: ViKore Shaft by Viking Pool Cues
Break: Predator Break 3 Pool Cue
Jump: Air 2 by Predator Pool Cues
Case: Instroke 3x5 Southwest Black Pool Cue Case
Table: Diamond Pro Am 9 ft with Aramith Tourney TV Pool Balls