Beware Of Az Member mrsolaric - SW Seller

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
In a SW sales thread about a week ago, az member mrsolaric posted that he had an ebony sw he wanted to sell and asked that anyone interested reach him at his email address: mrsolaric88@gmail.com it is associated with the name Solomon A Ricsung

I was delighted (and suspicious) to see the pics he sent me of a mint cond 2010 ebony nose sw with cocobolo points, a real stunner, and all he wanted was $3600. For anyone unaware, that's way cheap. Red flag #1 popped.

He has only been on az for 3 weeks and so I asked if he had anyone who could vouch for him and he said he did a deal with az member proteus but that didn't put me at complete ease so I asked if he would do an escrow deal at my expense. He ignored that. Red flag #2 deployed.

I told him that I would be satisfied if he would simply take another picture of the cue with *anything* containing that day's date plus I asked he provide me with his complete physical address. He responded saying he didn't have the cue with him at work and then he starting getting snotty with me about having trust issues and that he thought I was all set to send funds. He added that he's not comfortable sharing his address because I'm probably looking to steal his identity. Red flags #3, 4, & 5 shot up.

I thought it would be good to share the above in his sales thread warning others that he *might be* a scammer. Within 15 min of posting that he sent me a hate email calling me a forum bully, saying I can call the police and even president trump ifI wanted.

I posted that update and I added that I like happy endings and, who knows. maybe someone will end up very pleased, but for me, I saw enough red flags. :yeah:

For some reason, that thread was deleted. :confused:

Fast forward to yesterday, an az'er with great rep pm'd me to say he saw my input on that sw sales thread and he still decided to take a shot at buying the cue and it sounds like he protected himself well just in case things went sideways, and apparently, they sure have.

mrsolaric is telling him that his gf mailed the package to the wrong address TWICE. :eek: :rolleyes:

I'll leave it up to the other fellow if he wants to add any further details.

I think it's now safe to say mrsolaric aka Solomon A Ricsung is bad news. :angry:

here are his posts on az (I sent a little red his way):

http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=20224038

maybe the mods can reinstate the original sales thread in W/FS to update there, as well.

I hate thieves!

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's horrible for other friend but way to keep ur guard up Brian hope all is,well and I haven't forgot that Beer I owe u haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
**** just in case you guys find this cue for sale again -

2010 # 346 Ebony forearm and buttsleeve with triple veneers purpleheart points

I am glad we have good people on AZ.

Just FYI for you guys, this is the PayPal used for this particular scam:

CPC Sports LLC
69 P. Tuazon Cubao
Quezon City, NCR 1109

Seller info
Solaric LLC

This is the address that was used on the two shipments.

PO BOX 3243

After trying to resolve this issue with seller, i suggested that he just refund the money and i will let it be. Of course after replying to all the emails earlier saying that he will make it right and to just wait until weds when he flys back to Cali. I decided at this time I was not going to get the cue nor the money, so I filed the dispute with Paypal. Then he sends this emai:

":you are ****ing crazy! i said you wait until tommorow do you sleep? **** you! you will not get your money!"

So during the day, I guess he is trying to cover his tracks.

He decides to add a new tracking number to the invoice with my address, This tracking has zero information and on the paypal invoice it is statused as "shiipped"

Previous two shipping info:

"Hi Danny already ship the cue here is your tracking number:

USPS Priority Mail #9405509699937521979709

status online is not yet available just try later or within 24hrs for usps to update

i think you will receive it Monday afternoon"

When i emailed him about why the shipment says delivered but nothing was there ( i had already talked with the post office and they gave me the information on where package (which happened to be a padded envelope - 5.95 postage fee) was shipped - a different address in the same city, state)

This is the email he sent right away:

Hello Danny! there is a problem! please dont expect that package! my girlfriend confess to me right now that she fooled me because we had a fight last friday on the phone she sent my vape accesories and put a wrong address and last name on the package, she is on my house when i scheduled a USPS pickup. she gave the wrong information and item to the usps guy and today she is saying sorry to me now that she will just drop off the cue today after her work what a mess.. tsk tsk im very sorry sir.

i will send you the tracking number once she texted me later today or you would like a refund? but i cant refund your payment right now until i got home by wednesday (im here in vancouver last thursday until now for our company expansion) i only access my paypal and online bank account on my home computer network.. please dont file a claim or do anything as things might get worse you cant get your money back immediately.. because paypal might limit my account. and i dont want that to happen and for you to wait weeks just to get your money if you insist.

so please advice me if you want to refund on wednesday or my girlfriend will drop your cue on usps later today? or if you have friend in sacramento that can drive there he she can personally get the cue to my girlfriend i will give you my home address if you request hope we can work it out sorry for this mess danny please pardon if i cant reply to you immediately im busy installing our network. and we have a 3hr tme zone dfference.

At this point I am pretty amused - so I play along.

I ask that he ship the cue. He then sends me this tracking:

Hello sir this your tracking number

9405511899223799515901 please expect it on wednesday sorry my girlfriend was crazy

I then checked with the post office and they confirmed that it was being delivered to that same address. (Delivered today)

He stated that he could only read emails and could not call blah blah. Then sent this:

hi sir it is ok if you can wait until tommorow? my flight is 7am here in vancouver and be at home by 11am pst? i am busy here in my work installing computer network, please understand but if not thats your call as i said if you file a dispute you cant get your money back immediately than i manually refund your payment because paypal will investigate first please dont do anything! thanks

during this time I see that the thread was deleted - why would he delete it? The OP was edited already as "cue is Sold".

Today I get an automated email from paypal that the invoice shipping details was added.

Now the shipping info has a completely new tracking and on the paypal invoice addressed to me and as shipped.

This tracking number is not valid.
EC933537658PH
April 25, 2017, Marked as shipped

I hope this is enough information to help future AZ'ers avoid him like the plague, unfortunately he will probably be back as another entity.

Oh well, I need to get out more, I find this exciting for some reason. Lol

Last edited:

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Threads like this is exactly the reason why I do deals here, not on facebook.

I had ONLY ONE deal with people on facebook and he scalped me off $100 he agreed to pay.

NEVER again on FB, or they need to provide their AzB handle.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's always better to deal with people within 500 miles, just in case you have to put on your steel toed boots and pay a visit in person. Some people only understand broken teeth.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Threads like this is exactly the reason why I do deals here, not on facebook.

I had ONLY ONE deal with people on facebook and he scalped me off $100 he agreed to pay.

NEVER again on FB, or they need to provide their AzB handle.

I totally agree.. I had a guy try to get over on me on Facebook too. I have yet to have a bad deal on AZ yet though. I appreciate the warnings about people too. Good info to have.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your gut is screaming at you that something is wrong...listen to your gut!

Thanks for the heads up, Brian.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
stupid greedy people get taken all the time by scammers.
pt barnum had it right a long time ago.

but to be nice, dont buy from strangers that do not have a brick and molter business without complete protection. and that means escrow, and certainly not from someone overseas where you have little recourse.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a SW sales thread about a week ago, az member mrsolaric posted that he had an ebony sw he wanted to sell and asked that anyone interested reach him at his email address: mrsolaric88@gmail.com it is associated with the name Solomon A Ricsung

I was delighted (and suspicious) to see the pics he sent me of a mint cond 2010 ebony nose sw with cocobolo points, a real stunner, and all he wanted was $3600. For anyone unaware, that's way cheap. Red flag #1 popped.

He has only been on az for 3 weeks and so I asked if he had anyone who could vouch for him and he said he did a deal with az member proteus but that didn't put me at complete ease so I asked if he would do an escrow deal at my expense. He ignored that. Red flag #2 deployed.

I told him that I would be satisfied if he would simply take another picture of the cue with *anything* containing that day's date plus I asked he provide me with his complete physical address. He responded saying he didn't have the cue with him at work and then he starting getting snotty with me about having trust issues and that he thought I was all set to send funds. He added that he's not comfortable sharing his address because I'm probably looking to steal his identity. Red flags #3, 4, & 5 shot up.

I thought it would be good to share the above in his sales thread warning others that he *might be* a scammer. Within 15 min of posting that he sent me a hate email calling me a forum bully, saying I can call the police and even president trump ifI wanted.

I posted that update and I added that I like happy endings and, who knows. maybe someone will end up very pleased, but for me, I saw enough red flags. :yeah:

For some reason, that thread was deleted. :confused:

Fast forward to yesterday, an az'er with great rep pm'd me to say he saw my input on that sw sales thread and he still decided to take a shot at buying the cue and it sounds like he protected himself well just in case things went sideways, and apparently, they sure have.

mrsolaric is telling him that his gf mailed the package to the wrong address TWICE. :eek: :rolleyes:

I'll leave it up to the other fellow if he wants to add any further details.

I think it's now safe to say mrsolaric aka Solomon A Ricsung is bad news. :angry:

here are his posts on az (I sent a little red his way):

http://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=20224038

maybe the mods can reinstate the original sales thread in W/FS to update there, as well.

I hate thieves!

best,
brian kc
Good job getting this out there. More people need to speak up quickly as you did !!!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even if ot turns out to not be a scam...who wants the hassle of dealing with sellers who operate like that?

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw this deal as well. I was suspicious because the seller wasn't on any social media sites. Facebook. LinkedIn etc...he had no footprint. I asked him where he was located and left my number. The pics were grainy as well. All tell tale signs that something was up. Best bet in these situations is to go thru escrow. Be safe everyone
Play nice.