SVB vs Earl

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Place your bets fellers.

SVB vs Earl in a 3-day Event in Iowa on May 4, 5 and 6th.

10b, 8b and straight pool I believe, 2 out of 3 sets and race to 200 straight pool on the last day.

Don't know the amount that is being wagered though, but I'm sure someone else here knows that ;)

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless they are playing on a 10 foot table, Shane will handle Earl in 8 and 10 ball. 14.1 is probably even. If Earl could keep his head on straight it might be a different story- but when was the last that happened?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the Earl vs Shane is just a exhibition, prolly some kind of show and win money paid to the players doesn't really say should be a fun sweat no matter what though.

Big Dog Billiards is a great room they have a lot a great events there including the big MIDWEST BILLIARDS & CUE EXPO June 21-25th that is going to be a star studded event full of top pros.

17493016_1707589132592442_3289809383260972664_o.jpg

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Place your bets fellers.

SVB vs Earl in a 3-day Event in Iowa on May 4, 5 and 6th.

10b, 8b and straight pool I believe, 2 out of 3 sets and race to 200 straight pool on the last day.

Don't know the amount that is being wagered though, but I'm sure someone else here knows that ;)

Earl doesn't gamble

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see that they Will be playing on a 10 footer. That gives Earl a better chance. However, if it is an exhibition I guess it doesn't really count or matter

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see that they Will be playing on a 10 footer. That gives Earl a better chance. However, if it is an exhibition I guess it doesn't really count or matter

Yeah neither one will be trying-They dont really have a competitive nature.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It's a great concept....the only two US Open five-timers.
This seems more like an exhibition thing....
...hopefully, it's the start of an exhibition tour....like Willie used to do.

Both these guys deserve it...I like the way Shane gives respect to the old king.

IMG_3640.JPG

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah neither one will be trying-They dont really have a competitive nature.

Of course they have a competitive nature- I just meant it won't be as significant because no money is riding on it. I'd still love to watch it though. Wish they were playing in LA