Tool Post Sale - Today only! - 2 Available - $100 each

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Hope it happens. There are some here that have called me a poison spreader, but all I have done is ring the bell about a guy not doing right to the people that believed in his honesty .....When it's their $$$ on the line I wonder how they would handle it..??
He is the one that hasn't done the right thing. HOPEFULLY this Friday will bring closure to this situation. I sincerely hope those same people that are siding with him, never get screwed like others did...
Dave

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Glad to hear there is closure. It SHOUD HAVE NEVER taken this long, and I believe that without the pressure, Preston would have done the same thing he did a couple years ago... wait til people forgot, without making good on his promises and hoped no one would remember and he would getaway with the funds...
Sad.
Dave

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
please give me a call 912-356-1816
thank you very much!!
Keith Josey
Josey Custom Cues

If you read through the posts Keith, it appears he was banned from AZB... However, I did see an email for him and he is on Facebook under Preston Jeter.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had problem getting item from this joker also, paypal ended up refunding my money back and he got pissed about it, I pre-ordered like 8 weeks ahead and he kept making excuses about waiting to get another order or 2 WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THIS GUY AGAIN