Stolen Cues

my stolen phillippi cue

ive been getting some response on the whereabouts of my stolen phillippi cue. a couple of honest people have given me a phone to a guy in KENTUCKY that has it. but this guy wont return my phone calls. obviously he's hiding something. but I don't have a name. its still on ebay with a huge reward ! thanks

Attachments

• cue402_med.jpg
    cue402_med.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,287
  • cue402-2_med.jpg
    cue402-2_med.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,264

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Billiards Plus warehouse burglarized before blaze

http://www.abc27.com/story/23792172/billiards-plus-warehouse-burglarized-before-blaze

LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) -
A Billiards Plus warehouse in Lancaster County was burglarized before it was set ablaze by an arsonist last week, according to police.

Manor Township police said the owners of the warehouse in the 3300 block of Columbia Avenue are reporting a loss of inventory that was not destroyed in the Oct. 17 fire.

The items include cue sticks, stick cases and other billiard related items.

The burglary and theft could have occurred any time after the business was closed at 5:30 p.m. on Oct. 16, police said.

The fire was set at around 2:30 a.m.

Anyone with information may call Manor Township police at 717-299-5231.

stolen phillippi

I would buy it back if it showed up somewhere. but the owner of cornerstone kind of forgot who he sold it to. I told him wont be in any trouble, I just wanted to get it back. i'd pay a grand to get it back. means a lot to me. I had Richard put all the extra ivory diamonds in it in 1998. he remembers it. thanks

stolen phillippi cue

check out this on ebay, im trying to find it. it was stolen in 2006 and was sold on CORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUES out of ida Michigan. the owner doesn't remember who he sold it to. (yeah right) $1000 reward !!

Attachments

• cue402_med.jpg
    cue402_med.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,158
  • cue402-2_med.jpg
    cue402-2_med.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,251

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If you know a guy in Kentucky has it and you have his number, file a police report. Then call the Kentucky State Police. They are obligated to check on it, stolen property never expires.

stolen phillippi cue ! sold off of CORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUE website

just letting everybody know that this phillippi cue is still out there. it was sold off cCORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUES website on or around 4/18/2012. huge reward if returned or found ! I will go and get it !! call howard 605-499-9323 thanks to all

Attachments

• cue402-2_med.jpg
    cue402-2_med.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,298
  • cue402_med.jpg
    cue402_med.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,310

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Huge Josey cue stolen....would like returned

Don't believe this cue has ever resurfaced, but we would like to recover it.

Please contact me if you know anything about it.

Thanks,
Sean

Attachments

• Stolen Josey.jpg
    Stolen Josey.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,302
keep an eye on CORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUES website. he might of sold it already, but he will not remember who he sold it to. which is bs ! he sells cues for 10's of thousands of dollars, but cant remember who he sells anything to. BUT ! promotes finding stolen cues. my phillippi was stolen in 2006, and just because I couldn't get a copy of the police report, he wont cooperate in finding it. and my local fuzz wont do anything about talking to him, because they LOST the report when they built a new cop shop ! good luck finding your cue !

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Any cue maker that is not putting an ID chip in their cues now is crazy. I got a bunch of chips from my Vet for around $5 each when I took my dog for his shots. Easy to install under butt cap with a small drill bit and does not change the balance (or have your maker install one).

It takes the who owns what out of the mix when and if you do find your cue(s) and retailers should have cues scanned before they buy one. $5 now vs $25 for a box of 9mm and the prison term I would get.

great idea. but I think most cue makers want to just build cues, and not be bothered when they happen to get stolen. basically like a car warranty. they call it a tail light warranty. as soon as the tail lights are out of sight the warranty is finished. I just cant believe the owner of CORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUES simply forgets who he sells cues to. he would not help me at all. he sells cues for 5k, 10k and you're telling me he doesn't keep records? I wonder if the IRS knows this?

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't believe this cue has ever resurfaced, but we would like to recover it.

Please contact me if you know anything about it.

Thanks,
Sean

I swear I just seen this cue on eBay that auction ended about week ago. Type completed listing of josey cues in eBay search I think that was cue that sold for little over 1500

Mr Pete

Registered
Pocession of stolen property is also a crime. There would be legal actions against that person. I could motivate them to provide the name of the seller.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
just letting everybody know that this phillippi cue is still out there. it was sold off cCORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUES website on or around 4/18/2012. huge reward if returned or found ! I will go and get it !! call howard 605-499-9323 thanks to all

I see you trying hard to get your cue back. A few things you may want to consider.

Did you file a police report? If NO, then you are pretty much up a creek with no paddle. Your word against whomever has it. Since it was 7 years ago, it could have changed owners 3-4-10 times before Cornerstone received it, and maybe a dozen since.

Bill is under no obligation without a report, to help you. He should, it is the CHRISTIAN thing to do, but he doesn't have to. There is also the possibility that Phillippe made more than one similar cue. Without the report, your individual statement is not enough, could be false. A lot of issues.

As a dealer it is impossible to police the hobby. You buy, sell and trade at a whim. Sometimes the people aren't upfront, you're just taking a chance. This is an age old conundrum. Maybe we should require photo ID's and licenses and take the information down on any purchase?

JV