3x6-October.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,211
  • 3x6-October4.JPG
    3x6-October4.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,130

Djay Customs

Designer for JB Cases
very nice case!!!!!..but where I gonna put my jumpstick???:p
but it's a very beautifull case!! if there were pouches on this case it's even better!!

Quantum

Registered
but it's a very beautifull case!! if there were pouches on this case it's even better!!

Yeah! Its really a very nice case!!! And i think you that have to put your jump stick, because its customized for his customers and not yours :p

Maybe you can ask ritch to make one case for you so you can put your jump stick. And that's the purpose of a custom case maker. :)

Peace :) :) :)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Beautiful work Rich.
Check your site message pls.
I gotta get one from a fellow Ilonggo.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Nice case ritch, so this is the 2x4 you said you're working on? Any 3x5? PM me a price buddy.

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member

thanks!
well DJay to answer your question, about the absence of a jump cue butt pocket.....the client insisted that i should not make a pocket that big since there will be no room for me anymore to do the tooling he wanted which will be shown on the front of the his case just like the Texas Sun case which he liked as well. i suggested that if i am making a pocket i can still do it but will fashion it somewhere around the case but not on the front or back in which the tooling designs will be unseen. i also assumed he might be using a jump/break cue since he agreed for a small pouch in which he said he just needs something in which he can carry his sandpapers, tip tools and couple of chalks.
if this was your case and you requested a pocket where you can store your jump cue butt, i would not hesitate in building one. the absence of the pocket on this case is a noted request before the build was started.
i built cases before that have long pockets for jump cue butts, located on the front part of the case, the clients requested for it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5518710075.382370.217571460075&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5518710075.382370.217571460075&type=3&theater

hope this helps!------ritch

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Yeah! Its really a very nice case!!! And i think you that have to put your jump stick, because its customized for his customers and not yours :p

Maybe you can ask ritch to make one case for you so you can put your jump stick. And that's the purpose of a custom case maker. :)

Peace :) :) :)

hey Quantum,

thanks! a few more leather bags on the side, a 2x2 this week and next week and your case is up. the leather for your case is on order and will arrive next week. hopefully it will be in time when i start the build. have a nice day!

ritch

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Beautiful work Rich.
Check your site message pls.
I gotta get one from a fellow Ilonggo.

joe!

just PM me here or better yet email me. my website is under construction, there are some stuff there that needs some serious fixing. :(
building one for you will indeed be a pleasure Kabayan! thanks!

ritch

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Nice case ritch, so this is the 2x4 you said you're working on? Any 3x5? PM me a price buddy.

hi JIVE

nope it isn't. that 2x4 was long gone from the shop.
no 3x5's at the moment sorry! i got a 3x3 unspoken for. i will post pix of it before someone grabs it outta here from the shop. later buddy!

thanks

ritch

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
hi JIVE

nope it isn't. that 2x4 was long gone from the shop.
no 3x5's at the moment sorry! i got a 3x3 unspoken for. i will post pix of it before someone grabs it outta here from the shop. later buddy!

thanks

ritch

Hi Ritch,

Pls do send me some pictures and prices for the cases

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Hi Ritch,

Pls do send me some pictures and prices for the cases

my wife who does a great job taking care of all the photo shoots and online stuff for all my cases is busy with work. hope she can stitch some nice photos of the still available 3x3 tomorrow and then will surely send them to you.

ritch