Pumpkin Attack in Stockton!!!
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Pumpkin Attack in Stockton!!! - 11-24-2012, 04:21 PM

Holy great pumpkin Charlie Brown!!!
Assault with a deadly pumpkin!!
And on Wilson way!!
Dave you got some splaining to do!!!

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Drive-By Pumpkin Attack
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The hunt is on for the suspects behind a bizarre and brazen attack in Stockton. The dangerous weapon used was a pumpkin.

Police say the woman was pummeled by the pumpkin in a drive-by assault.

Remains of the pumpkin that the suspects threw at a woman can still be seen on the ground. Her injuries were so serious that she had to be rushed to the hospital.

It was a scary and frightening situation as the 51-year-old woman took a Thanksgiving stroll on Wilson Way near Roosevelt Street, only to be victimized during a senseless attack.

“It’s rude and immature,” said one man.

Stockton police say the culprits hurled a pumpkin out of a fast moving car, and aimed it right at the woman. It hit her in the middle of the chest.

The injuries and the pain so severe, paramedics took her to the hospital. People who live and work in the area say, unfortunately, violence in the area isn’t all that surprising.

“Right here on Wilson Way, it’s the worst that I’ve seen it,” said the man.

Investigators are trying to figure out why, and who would do this on a day centered around being thankful.

Currently, investigators only know that whoever did this was in a white four-door vehicle. The good news is that the woman is out of the hospital and doing recovering well from her injuries.

When arrested, the suspects will face charges of assault with a deadly weapon.

So far, police are calling this a random attack.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#2)
thebigdog
USCG MK1
thebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-25-2012, 08:23 AM

Nothing that happens on Wilson Way surprises me! Not even a drive by pumpkin assault, lol. Its really sad what has happened to Stockton.

Old
  (#3)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

12-03-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigdog View Post
Nothing that happens on Wilson Way surprises me! Not even a drive by pumpkin assault, lol. Its really sad what has happened to Stockton.
if you were to look at the old pictures of the city before they tore down the filipino/china town to get rid of the Asians and build the cross town freeway the city looked like it was going to be a well to do kind of place. now when you cruse through down town you can see all the old buildings that used ot be nice. it's a shame.

But i digress, the woman attacked with a pumpkin is more tan likely a hooker. any woman out for a stroll on Wilson Way at night is more than likely a working girl. that's the "hoe stroll" has been since before i was born and will be after i'm dead

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/ith/#by=sp

Advice God- "tho shall not kill! unless they are witches, gay, heathen, enemies,muslims,slaves,poor,adulterous,rebellious kids,blasphemers or smartasses"

Insanity Wolf-" Dress up like little girl, and rape pedo bear!!!!"

MahnaMahna, get at me in person.

Old
  (#4)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolplayer2093 View Post
if you were to look at the old pictures of the city before they tore down the filipino/china town to get rid of the Asians and build the cross town freeway the city looked like it was going to be a well to do kind of place. now when you cruse through down town you can see all the old buildings that used ot be nice. it's a shame.

But i digress, the woman attacked with a pumpkin is more tan likely a hooker. any woman out for a stroll on Wilson Way at night is more than likely a working girl. that's the "hoe stroll" has been since before i was born and will be after i'm dead
51 year old hooker??
Desperate times in a desperate place.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#5)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2012, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Holy great pumpkin Charlie Brown!!!
Assault with a deadly pumpkin!!
And on Wilson way!!
Dave you got some splaining to do!!!

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Drive-By Pumpkin Attack
STOCKTON (CBS13) – The hunt is on for the suspects behind a bizarre and brazen attack in Stockton. The dangerous weapon used was a pumpkin.

Police say the woman was pummeled by the pumpkin in a drive-by assault.

Remains of the pumpkin that the suspects threw at a woman can still be seen on the ground. Her injuries were so serious that she had to be rushed to the hospital.

It was a scary and frightening situation as the 51-year-old woman took a Thanksgiving stroll on Wilson Way near Roosevelt Street, only to be victimized during a senseless attack.

“It’s rude and immature,” said one man.

Stockton police say the culprits hurled a pumpkin out of a fast moving car, and aimed it right at the woman. It hit her in the middle of the chest.

The injuries and the pain so severe, paramedics took her to the hospital. People who live and work in the area say, unfortunately, violence in the area isn’t all that surprising.

“Right here on Wilson Way, it’s the worst that I’ve seen it,” said the man.

Investigators are trying to figure out why, and who would do this on a day centered around being thankful.

Currently, investigators only know that whoever did this was in a white four-door vehicle. The good news is that the woman is out of the hospital and doing recovering well from her injuries.

When arrested, the suspects will face charges of assault with a deadly weapon.

So far, police are calling this a random attack.
Let the pumpkin bannings begin!! Pumpkins don't kill people, people kill people!

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

Old
  (#6)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
Let the pumpkin bannings begin!! Pumpkins don't kill people, people kill people!
Try telling that to that f'ing idiot Bob Costas.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: