cue shop equipment for sale

mach1cox

Registered
Selling all my cue making equipment (see pictures). Also have quite a bit of exotic turning blanks, birdseye and curly maple, shaft wood, handle wood, etc... If you see something you like, lets talk. I'll ship small items, but not the bigger equipment. For pick up only in Bluffton Ohio. Items include:
- Hightower deluxe lathe with inlay machine and several plates
- Jet Mill, model JMD-18PF, on table, set up for cutting points
- Enco 13"x40" lathe, note small chuck at end of spindle bore
- Veneer press
- Veneer cutter for v-grove points
- Inlay material, 25 pieces of exotic woods, 35 maple handles, 45 pieces of BE and curly maple, a dozen or so #1 shaft wood, etc... Email me at coxbr@bluffton.edu with questions. Thanks

NOTE: All the wood sold today (4/25), along with the HT lathe, inlay machine, press and veneer cutter. Let me know if you are interested in anything else. Thanks. Randy

Attachments

• Hightower.JPG
    Hightower.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Ht w pantograph.JPG
    Ht w pantograph.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 1,212
  • Enco.JPG
    Enco.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,189
  • Mill.JPG
    Mill.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Press.JPG
    Press.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,178
Last edited:

mach1cox

Registered
Email me if you don't mind (see ad) and we can get into the specifics. I'm getting a lot of inquiries and its easier to manage and keep track of the order of contact by email. Thanks.

mach1cox

Registered
Glad I'm not that Forney guy. I noted a partial sale above but couldn't figure out how to make it really stand out, so I thought I would add here;

Note: All the wood sold today, along with the HT lathe, inlay machine, press and veneer cutter. Let me know if you are interested in anything else at the Email address above. Thanks.

youngstownkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone done business with this poster before? I'm about to, so if there's anything I need to know, I'd appreciate a heads up. Seems like a stand up guy to me. Thanks.

Reactions: JC

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Has anyone done business with this poster before? I'm about to, so if there's anything I need to know, I'd appreciate a heads up. Seems like a stand up guy to me. Thanks.

Are you going to drive to his place?
What's to be concerned of if you can examine the stuff????

Sport666

FC3 Custom Cues & Repairs
Silver Member
Glad I'm not that Forney guy. I noted a partial sale above but couldn't figure out how to make it really stand out, so I thought I would add here;

Note: All the wood sold today, along with the HT lathe, inlay machine, press and veneer cutter. Let me know if you are interested in anything else at the Email address above. Thanks.

He asked for email correspondence. I got a response right away with email.

Wow I missed that. Thanks Chris.