ivorx ferrules

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Keep showing your true colors... Leon Sly had your material and tested it, that's enough for me.

Ah, he's your brain. And he is I.
I was correct and it was not ivory-x.
Ok.
I did not know you were the same person.

Still waiting for the list of your SEVERAL MAKERS.

My true colors?
Funny, but you've been accused of running scams from the sky to the ground.
From kites to bowling planks.

Last edited:

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
I bought 10' of this ferrule material from Joey it was not ivorex... the material polished up like ivorex but was not Ivorex material the material was hard and brittle and it wasn't the same color I contacted Joey and told him this is not ivorex material. I've used quite a bit of Ivor X over the years and I still have some ferrules that I got from Kerry zeiler roughly 9 or 10 years ago I compared it it's not the same Joey told me to send it back he would refund the money which he did and Life Goes On. If anybody has any of the original Kerry zeiler Ivorx Ferrule's for sale at a reasonable price contact me thanks

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I bought 10' of this ferrule material from Joey it was not ivorex... the material polished up like ivorex but was not Ivorex material the material was hard and brittle and it wasn't the same color I contacted Joey and told him this is not ivorex material. I've used quite a bit of Ivor X over the years and I still have some ferrules that I got from Kerry zeiler roughly 9 or 10 years ago I compared it it's not the same Joey told me to send it back he would refund the money which he did and Life Goes On. If anybody has any of the original Kerry zeiler Ivorx Ferrule's for sale at a reasonable price contact me thanks
Apparently, Tony, who I have not taken a dollar from, life did not go on.
Even after I posted here I have no Ivor-X ferrules.

After I took the 10 pieces back. I sent one sample to one maker. Offered to send to another one. Told them that I was told they were harder than the original Ivor-X.
One other maker ordered 10 and 20 more feet.
As of now I have 41 feet left and awaiting the word of an aftermarket shaft manufacturer if they are going to pick them up. They have a sample and are testing through next month.

Tony does not know for a fact that I contacted SEVERAL makers offering them Ivor-X rods. He can list all the names if he wants. He only knows 3-4 outside of himself. I offered and sent samples. Two samples . One did not get back to me with my offer.
Tony also threatened to post on FB he was going to tell the whole billiard world I was committing fraud. To his credit, he did not . Only here.

The story about the material composition, I already posted.

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guys, lets rein it in a little bit here. You can disagree without the insults.

Mike

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm going to go further.

Joey, Tony...

next time either of you confronts the other or brings them into the conversation will be a bannable offense, as I've seen and heard enough.

It stops now.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I'm going to go further.

Joey, Tony...

next time either of you confronts the other or brings them into the conversation will be a bannable offense, as I've seen and heard enough.

It stops now.

Thank you.

Last edited: