???? Monster Rare Sugartree ?????

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
This is my baby but looking to get into something else at the moment. It is still only sugartree I have ever seen with more than one veneer made by eric and not using someone else's blank. Butt is bocote With crazy cocobola handel veneers really pop on this cue has 6 points. Very little feel of the rings is only very minor issue with cue. 3/8x10 brass pin with erics signature micro ringwork in all postions.

Asking 4200 shipped no trades please I really dont mind keeping this one.
Text for faster response at 757-999-0672

Specs will get weight later specs are in book at home
Butt. 29"
Shaft. 29" 13.06mm

ff12819da7ee36bdb945b9dcc8c01010.jpg
b9f95a7801acaf0c2271fed978fb03a0.jpg
8bb543a5e172aa43c9a2eae4af0bffe0.jpg
c6091571a16f715e6781ed84b94569dc.jpg
96445ed790bf93d2299a8ccc14683b5a.jpg

Last edited:

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
You may also want to check this as well...

Very pretty cue. I wasnt saying it was only one he ever made just only one I seen for sale in the 4 or 5 years I been on AZ sure there are more out there just havent seen any.

I bet thats an awesome player as well and very beautiful cue sir

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Very pretty cue. I wasnt saying it was only one he ever made just only one I seen for sale in the 4 or 5 years I been on AZ sure there are more out there just havent seen any.

I bet thats an awesome player as well and very beautiful cue sir

It's not mine any longer...

I sold it here a few years ago :thumbup:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Edit

Never mind I was wrong I guess eh

Beauty here. I love mine. One of the other Eric built blanks

Last edited:

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
Wow fellas I didnt think a title would offend somebody if I could change it to appease I would. I was just simply trying to say that on the wanted for sale forum I havent seen any with veneers unless someone else blank. And what happened to pm people ur opinion or advice or texting the number provided. I know I am little newer to AZ than most of you guys but I thought this was a community but what do I know most of you guys been on AZ longer than me.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Why don't you mind your own business..

If the OP wants to call this cue a Monster, that's his right..
I don't see anywhere in his post where he's asking for your opinion..

You are not very bright. He asked a ????? Look at the title to the thread. The seller is asking is this a monster rare Sugartree. The answer is unequivocally, "NO."

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
You are not very bright. He asked a ????? Look at the title to the thread. The seller is asking is this a monster rare Sugartree. The answer is unequivocally, "NO."

Nice try...
Your the one who's lacking here Mr. Bright Star..

Examples of the OP's other threads:
I suppose these are questions also.. Right?

??? Steal it 90"s joss cue ???
???? Josey Sneaky Great Price. ???
???? Lambross Merry Window ????
??? Very cheap must go ????
???? FS predator 314. 5/16x14 ???
??? Air jump 2 test hit only ?????
???? Best 400 U Can Spend ????
??? Bunch of Cheaper player cues ???
??? WTB. 5/16x14 predator shaft ????
??? Woody woodworth beauty ????

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Wow fellas I didnt think a title would offend somebody if I could change it to appease I would. I was just simply trying to say that on the wanted for sale forum I havent seen any with veneers unless someone else blank. And what happened to pm people ur opinion or advice or texting the number provided. I know I am little newer to AZ than most of you guys but I thought this was a community but what do I know most of you guys been on AZ longer than me.

No need to apologize..
His comment was unnecessary, but doesn't surprise me..
I did a deal with Mike once, and he was a complete tool..

If you consider the cue a Monster that's your right..
GLWYS

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

You're fine man. I made my comment because Eric had recently talked to me about my veneered cue which he said was only one of TWO in the world, the other being a SS jointed delrin buttcap cue.

But maybe he forgot because this one was older ;)

It IS an extremely rare cue. Some people just like to think they have the best cues and nobody else can compare. For example Mike tried to insult hotcues and I, from what I assume in his last thread with his massively priced ST. He said he was "the best Sugartree offered for sale here in a very long time"

Well, a few weeks prior I had mine, which was bigger, and hotcues has his hickory burl cue which IS bigger for sale. But his is better :thumbup:

No need to apologize..
His comment was unnecessary, but doesn't surprise me..
I did a deal with Mike once, and he was a complete tool..

If you consider the cue a Monster that's your right..
GLWYS

Now if the tables were turned and Mike had the cue listed for sale it would go something like this,

For your consideration today we have an extremely rare veneered six point Sugartree. This is one of very, very few veneered blanks made 100% by Eric himself. This is a very rare opportunity for one lucky buyer to acquire a cue unlike any other Sugartree that will be available for a very long time.

This cue is 100% MINT and DEAD STRAIGHT and has some of the craziest cocobolo and bacote I've ever seen.

This cue is also the best playing Sugartree I've ever owned. There's just something different about this one, but the only way to find out is if you are the lucky person to buy it.

My CASH price is $4,499 (reduced from my original price of $4,500; this is my final price reduction)(with form of payment to be agreed up) shipped and fully insured by USPS Express Mail to any point in the Continental U.S.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Nice try...
Your the one who's lacking here Mr. Bright Star..

Examples of the OP's other threads:
I suppose these are questions also.. Right?

??? Steal it 90"s joss cue ???
???? Josey Sneaky Great Price. ???
???? Lambross Merry Window ????
??? Very cheap must go ????
???? FS predator 314. 5/16x14 ???
??? Air jump 2 test hit only ?????
???? Best 400 U Can Spend ????
??? Bunch of Cheaper player cues ???
??? WTB. 5/16x14 predator shaft ????
??? Woody woodworth beauty ????

I think I can answer that one.

He has a lot of rhetorical questions about his cues that he always asks before he sells
them, or he is just not very confident about the sale until he gets multiple opinions.
He obviously needs a mentor><:smile: