Big Tyme Classic Photographs Wanted Please

MissChiVUs1

HoustonPoolplayerGirl
Hi. I played in the Big Tyme Classic in Houston on March 21-24th. There were 2 photographers there who showed some GREAT photos to me. I am a professional photographer and do not have any photographs of me shooting pool..one of the joys of the profession...lol. Anyway, they were going to send the photos to me, but I have not received any and do not know how to contact them. If anyone knows the photographers from the tourney, please have them contact me.
Thanks SO MUCH!
Kim Shannon

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Hi. I played in the Big Tyme Classic in Houston on March 21-24th. There were 2 photographers there who showed some GREAT photos to me. I am a professional photographer and do not have any photographs of me shooting pool..one of the joys of the profession...lol. Anyway, they were going to send the photos to me, but I have not received any and do not know how to contact them. If anyone knows the photographers from the tourney, please have them contact me.
Thanks SO MUCH!
Kim Shannon

Hi Kim,

I was there with my camera. I'm not a pro, but I may have some shots and maybe even some slow motion video for you. I have about 750 pics and vids from that event. I met so many good people there, I don't know who is who! If you could PM me with a photo of yourself, I'll check my footage and see if I have any decent photos or videos of you. I'd be happy to share if I have any good shots.

-Blake

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Quick bump for Kim...

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any photos or videos of Kim in my collection. Does anybody know how to get in touch with the professional photographer that was there at Big Tyme?

Stroker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give Chin a call and tell him who you are and he could get you Kim's number.713 856-7171

MissChiVUs1

HoustonPoolplayerGirl
Still looking for photos...

Thanks Stroker. I have been messaging with SloMo, but I am still looking for photos. Eugene showed me some of me using a jump bridge, but I can't seem to get in touch with him. Another guy showed me similar photos...they were great! I was hoping that was SloMo, but I guess not. So...still searching for pics. I am a photographer but don't have any photos of me shooting pool...

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kim,
This is Brent. I am out of town for the week at a poker tournament, when I get back ill try and get ahold of Eugene. He was suppose to send em to us, he has not yet.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Kim,
This is Brent. I am out of town for the week at a poker tournament, when I get back ill try and get ahold of Eugene. He was suppose to send em to us, he has not yet.

Hi Brent!

Do you know if the other photographer was working with Eugene? I know Eugene snapped some photos, but there was a third gentleman there with a camera, too:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368598175.571757.jpg

I was shooting mostly video, and Eugene was tied up with the live stream, but this guy was taking photos the entire time. Hopefully, he has the pictures Kim is looking for.

Thanks for your help!

And thanks for inviting me to the tournament. I'm really glad I came down to BigTyme for the weekend. That was a ton of fun.

-Blake

MissChiVUs1

HoustonPoolplayerGirl
Hi all. I got the photos from Eugene...YAY! :D I am still trying to find out who the other photographer was. If anyone knows the guy in the photo above, please let me know.
THANKS! :thumbup2:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all. I got the photos from Eugene...YAY! :D I am still trying to find out who the other photographer was. If anyone knows the guy in the photo above, please let me know.
THANKS! :thumbup2:

I think you now need to post the photos for us to see :grin-square: