Silver Member
Thanks for the help guys,i appreciate the sources

Jc, I just ordered them
Only wanted about 6

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You and someone else pmed me this site
Let's put it here for others to see, I've never heard about them, and here listed in this thread we will have a good list of sellers for anyone else that may be having a hard time to find

https://www.ctcueparts.com

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Ya I don't really want to wait a month on shipping if I don't have to, that's the only reason I didn't go there

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
It usually doesn't take as long as it says it does... 2 weeks maybe... But you never know

Last 2 times I bought from there 1 month
Maybe it's the wrong time of yr cause I've bought glove from China and got them in 8 days

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Don't worry, the usual suspects will be along soon to scold you for doing it.

:deadhorse:

JC

Ya it seemed like a secret getting 2 PM's about it instead of posting here

Why try to hide this?

Reactions: JC

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
You and someone else pmed me this site
Let's put it here for others to see, I've never heard about them, and here listed in this thread we will have a good list of sellers for anyone else that may be having a hard time to find

https://www.ctcueparts.com

The rules of the forum dictate that sharing of sources should be done by PM only....READ THE RULES....no other trade shares openly when it comes to sources....for good reasons. The CUSTOMERS maybe reading the posts also.....
Why do you think it was shared by PM?????
Won't do that again with you....
Dave

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
The rules of the forum dictate that sharing of sources should be done by PM only....READ THE RULES....no other trade shares openly when it comes to sources....for good reasons. The CUSTOMERS maybe reading the posts also.....
Why do you think it was shared by PM?????
Won't do that again with you....
Dave

Dave,
I am as much a stickler for forum rules as anyone, however, you have your forums mixed up. In this forum, there is no such rule. The restriction on posting sources is in the "Ask The Cuemaker" forum - that and the other rules are posted at the top of Ask The Cuemaker as a "sticky". There is no "sticky" in his forum.
Gary

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Dave,
I am as much a stickler for forum rules as anyone, however, you have your forums mixed up. In this forum, there is no such rule. The restriction on posting sources is in the "Ask The Cuemaker" forum - that and the other rules are posted at the top of Ask The Cuemaker as a "sticky". There is no "sticky" in his forum.
Gary

Thank you for clarifying that Gary

JC

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
So, lets look at this in a different way...If you are not allowed to publicly list sources in one subforum, Why would it be okay to do it in another? Common sense says if you cannot do it there, then you cannot do it here, one subforum next door.
The actual sticky states:
'Supply sources can be asked for, but all replies should be sent in the form of Private Messages. This protects our cuemakers supply sources from the general public. Almost no industry shares their wholesale sources with their customer base. So in fairness to our cuemakers we ask that this type of information be handled through Private Messages.'
Are people that inept to realize if it is stated there, it also applies through out the site?It was meant as a blanket policy, not held only to ask the cuemaker subforum. Does it really need to be stated everywhere one may look? It was a very clear statement, that should be very apparent that it applies everywhere on the site...don't give sources in the public areas.....plain and simple.
some stuff needs to be privately done.
Dave