Need a coin mech for a valley cougar zd8...

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So my wife is the night manager at a bar and the slide broke on the coin mech. I was hoping one of you great mechanics maybe have one they could give me a really good deal on or at least point me in the best direction. Thanks -Patrick.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• 28FB8AFB-97EB-478F-90F1-76C1AFC555EF.jpeg
    28FB8AFB-97EB-478F-90F1-76C1AFC555EF.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 165
  • DB1C1AA7-1613-4EF3-BD9B-357EB495F74C.jpeg
    DB1C1AA7-1613-4EF3-BD9B-357EB495F74C.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So my wife is the night manager at a bar and the slide broke on the coin mech. I was hoping one of you great mechanics maybe have one they could give me a really good deal on or at least point me in the best direction. Thanks -Patrick.

Can't help you buddy until at least Tuesday when I'm on my way back over to the Auburn area where I'm finishing setting up a new pool room but Rich is in your area if you want his nbr. 206-819-1201

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Bert's shithole Performance Grill is now the 15th St Bar & Grill with 14 Diamond tables and completely remodeled and cleaned up restaurant.

Last edited:

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bert's shithole Performance Grill is now the 15th St Bar & Grill with 14 Diamond tables and completely remodeled and cleaned up restaurant.

No shit, Ill have to check it out. Ya i wasnt gonna bother you with this one, I told Amy see how smart Pat is not listening to Glen about the diamonds. Give me a call when ur back around this side of the hills.

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

If no one else has the part let me know, I have a few odds and ends'

Rob.M