Dave's Aiming Method (DAM)

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
EXCITING NEW PRESS RELEASE FROM DR. DAVE:

I have invented an amazing and new aiming system called DAM that will revolutionize pool playing all around the world. You won't find DAM in any books, because it has just been recently invented. But rest assured ... all future pool books will present DAM in its full glory. DAM is the best and most complete aiming system, that also contributes to correct body alignment, that has ever been devised. Most of the pros use it, especially the Filipino players ... that's why they are so good. DAM works on every shot, regardless of the distance between the balls, or the angle and distance to the pocket. The best thing about DAM is you don't even need to know or see where the pocket is. Just align and pivot, and the ball goes in the hole. When a good player uses the system, it is impossible to tell ... it will just look like they are naturally pocketing balls. That's when you know they are using DAM!

Try to prove that DAM doesn't work ... you can't, because it does work. If you can't make it work, it is either because you really don't understand it or you don't have an open mind. If you ask a pro if he or she uses DAM, and he or she says he or she doesn't, it is because he or she doesn't want you to know his or her secrets. The DAM system will radically improve the shot-making abilities of those who spend the time to learn it. DAM will eventually become the "aiming standard" and will significantly accelerate your learning curve. There are those who will eventually learn the system, and there are those who will not, and be beaten by those who do. If you don't think DAM works, it is because you haven't had personalized lessons with somebody who truly understands it. I make almost every shot with this system ... I rarely miss. Isn't that proof of how good it is? Don't you want to be as good as me? If you want to master the DAM system, you must visit me in person and pay outrageous sums of money to learn all of the required intricacies.

It only takes two days to learn DAM, and if you practice it for two months, you will start winning tournaments. If you can't make it work, it is because you don't have enough "visual intelligence," in which case you are hopeless. Don't ask me to describe the system in words or with diagrams, because this can't be done; although, I do have lots of fancy words and phrases to describe various parts of the system ... aren't you impressed? If you don't believe in my system or if you doubt the validity of my approach, you will be banished by all of my followers.

Probably the most amazing fact about DAM is that it works for all types of shots, not just cut shots. It also gives you the correct line of aim for combos, caroms, and banks. And you don't need to adjust for speed, sidespin, throw, or spin-transfer effects. All of the adjustment happen automatically with DAM.

If you want to learn the magic of DAM, I am currently offering exclusive private lessons. I know this might sound ridiculous, but I must be clear on this matter: My students are not allowed to share with anybody anything they learn. They are required to sign a special nondisclosure agreement that binds them for life. People are willing to openly discuss and share everything they learn from my currently-available instructional DVDs; but if and when I ever release a DAM DVD, the information must not be disclosed by any viewers; otherwise, they risk exposing themselves to extreme wrath and persecution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, for a somewhat more serious, realistic, and useful description of what DAM actually is, see the DAM aiming system resource page.

Enjoy,
Dave

Last edited:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
exciting new press release from dr. Dave:

i have invented an amazing and new aiming system called dam that will revolutionize pool playing all around the world. You won't find dam in any books, because it has just been recently invented. But rest assured ... All future pool books will present dam in its full glory. Dam is the best and most complete aiming system, that also contributes to correct body alignment, that has ever been devised. Most of the pros use it, especially the filipino players ... That's why they are so good. Dam works on every shot, regardless of the distance between the balls, or the angle and distance to the pocket. The best thing about dam is you don't even need to know or see where the pocket is. Just align and pivot, and the ball goes in the hole. When a good player uses the system, it is impossible to tell ... It will just look like they are naturally pocketing balls. That's when you know they are using dam!

Try to prove that dam doesn't work ... You can't, because it does work. If you can't make it work, it is either because you really don't understand it or you don't have an open mind. If you ask a pro if he or she uses dam, and he or she says he or she doesn't, it is because he or she doesn't want you to know his or her secrets. The dam system will radically improve the shot-making abilities of those who spend the time to learn it. Dam will eventually become the "aiming standard" and will significantly accelerate your learning curve. There are those who will eventually learn the system, and there are those who will not, and be beaten by those who do. If you don't think dam works, it is because you haven't had personalized lessons with somebody who truly understands it. I make almost every shot with this system ... I rarely miss. Isn't that proof of how good it is? Don't you want to be as good as me? If you want to master the dam system, you must visit me in person and pay outrageous sums of money to learn all of the required intricacies.

It only takes two days to learn dam, and if you practice it for two months, you will start winning tournaments. If you can't make it work, it is because you don't have enough "visual intelligence," in which case you are hopeless. Don't ask me to describe the system in words or with diagrams, because this can't be done; although, i do have lots of fancy words and phrases to describe various parts of the system ... Aren't you impressed? If you don't believe in my system or if you doubt the validity of my approach, you will be banished by all of my followers.

Probably the most amazing fact about dam is that it works for all types of shots, not just cut shots. It also gives you the correct line of aim for combos, caroms, and banks. And you don't need to adjust for speed, sidespin, throw, or spin-transfer effects. All of the adjustment happen automatically with dam.

If you want to learn the magic of dam, i am currently offering exclusive private lessons. I know this might sound ridiculous, but i must be clear on this matter: My students are not allowed to share with anybody anything they learn. They are required to sign a special nondisclosure agreement that binds them for life. People are willing to openly discuss and share everything they learn from my currently-available instructional dvds; but if and when i ever release a dam dvd, the information must not be disclosed by any viewers; otherwise, they risk exposing themselves to extreme wrath and persecution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, for a somewhat more serious, realistic, and useful description of what dam actually is, see the dam aiming system resource page.

Enjoy,
dave

lolololol 😂

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
He, He...DAM

Well its a DAM good Technique, It works DAM Good, its DAM appropriate for playing pool, snooker, billards and hell even soccer because it the DAM magic that you need to make things work. DAM this traffic jam, oh I hate to be late.

Its just the DAM best thing since sliced bread.
Except for JAM...
JAM is pretty DAM Good!

You had to go there right?

I have invented an amazing and new aiming system called DAM that will revolutionize pool playing all around the world. You won't find DAM in any books, because it has just been recently invented. But rest assured ... all future pool books will present DAM in its full glory. DAM is the best and most complete aiming system, that also contributes to correct body alignment, that has ever been devised. Most of the pros use it, especially the Filipino players ... that's why they are so good. DAM works on every shot, regardless of the distance between the balls, or the angle and distance to the pocket. The best thing about DAM is you don't even need to know or see where the pocket is. Just align and pivot, and the ball goes in the hole. When a good player uses the system, it is impossible to tell ... it will just look like they are naturally pocketing balls. That's when you know they are using DAM!

Try to prove that DAM doesn't work ... you can't, because it does work. If you can't make it work, it is either because you really don't understand it or you don't have an open mind. If you ask a pro if he or she uses DAM, and he or she says he or she doesn't, it is because he or she doesn't want you to know his or her secrets. The DAM system will radically improve the shot-making abilities of those who spend the time to learn it. DAM will eventually become the "aiming standard" and will significantly accelerate your learning curve. There are those who will eventually learn the system, and there are those who will not, and be beaten by those who do. If you don't think DAM works, it is because you haven't had personalized lessons with somebody who truly understands it. I make almost every shot with this system ... I rarely miss. Isn't that proof of how good it is? Don't you want to be as good as me? If you want to master the DAM system, you must visit me in person and pay outrageous sums of money to learn all of the required intricacies.

It only takes two days to learn DAM, and if you practice it for two months, you will start winning tournaments. If you can't make it work, it is because you don't have enough "visual intelligence," in which case you are hopeless. Don't ask me to describe the system in words or with diagrams, because this can't be done; although, I do have lots of fancy words and phrases to describe various parts of the system ... aren't you impressed? If you don't believe in my system or if you doubt the validity of my approach, you will be banished by all of my followers.

Probably the most amazing fact about DAM is that it works for all types of shots, not just cut shots. It also gives you the correct line of aim for combos, caroms, and banks. And you don't need to adjust for speed, sidespin, throw, or spin-transfer effects. All of the adjustment happen automatically with DAM.

If you want to learn the magic of DAM, I am currently offering exclusive private lessons. I know this might sound ridiculous, but I must be clear on this matter: My students are not allowed to share with anybody anything they learn. They are required to sign a special nondisclosure agreement that binds them for life. People are willing to openly discuss and share everything they learn from my currently-available instructional DVDs; but if and when I ever release a DAM DVD, the information must not be disclosed by any viewers; otherwise, they risk exposing themselves to extreme wrath and persecution.

BTW, for a somewhat more serious, realistic, and useful description of what DAM actually is, see the DAM aiming system resource page.

Enjoy,
Dave

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty cool Dave - the only things missing are the testimonials and sample DAM video clips! We all can use more humor these days - great job, thanks. Best DAM post I've seen in a long time!

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
Well, that's very impressive, Dave. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I've also come up with my own aiming system. It's called BOTCHED (for Bug On The Ceiling Having Erectile Dysfunction). Granted, it won't work for everyone as you have to have extraordinary visual acuity to put this system into play, but once you achieve the intended goal of making sure that every shot is BOTCHED, I'm sure you'll agree that it is well worth the $500/hr. that I charge to put you in the driver's seat of this exceptional system.

If you can read this from 100 feet away, you’re good!

PM to get on the waiting list for this fantastic offer!

Last edited:

KBacon

Registered
AND if you act NOW... you can even get a special discount on the DAM equipment..

DAM pool cues
DAM billiard balls
DAM pockets
DAM pool tables
DAM chalk
DAM excuses

ETC... But act now as supplies are extremely limited!!!

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave, sounds good but have you considered some of us who have put on a couple pounds with age? That's right, about 50% of those to whom you preach. Tell me I'm wrong....DAM sure it's not for everyone.

bigfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have secret aiming system that is flawless. I have used it for over forty years and now I will let all of you on my secret. It works ALL of the time. If you use my "system" you will never miss a ball. If it does not work for you, you are not doing it correctly. II call it "CP".
Yes, Center Pocket will work for you too.

Nuf said.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
FYI, I just got the following PM from an AZB user:

PM said:
BS aiming puke belongs in aiming forum, end of story !!!

For those interested, here is my reply:

I agree 100%. That's why I posted the spoofy DAM parody ... as a political statement against the aiming threads that unfortunately seem to be infiltrating the Main Forum again. We know from extensive past experience such threads don't end well on the Main Forum.

Regards,
Dave

Enjoy,
Dave

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
FYI, I just got the following PM from an AZB user:

For those interested, here is my reply:

I agree 100%. That's why I posted the spoofy DAM parody ... as a political statement against the aiming threads that unfortunately seem to be infiltrating the Main Forum again. We know from extensive past experience such threads don't end well on the Main Forum.

Regards,
Dave

Well if you add funny pictures, you could post in the funny pictures thread.
And if you add sexy pictures, you could post in the sexy pictures thread.

DAM, why didn't I think of this?

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Enjoy,
Dave

Dave,

I guess you beat me to market. Little did I know I've been using this aiming system for most of my life. I thought I developed it myself. I can attest to its benefits. If you can consistently do the things described on your page, it works remarkably well. I used to refer to it as the "shoot the ball in the hole" method. Maybe we could team up and call it the "shoot the ball in the DAM hole" method? Whadaya say?

Lol good stuff.

KMRUNOUT

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The real stroke of genius is all in the timing...
Pool NOW BELONGS TO ME!
:thumb:

DAM.jpg

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to say it but I still think my Cue Low & Outside or Wherever's Necessary System (CLOWN for short) is the best thing on the market today.

You're system sounds interesting. I'm sure there are areas of similarity.

Last edited: