A Blast From the Past - 1st Midwest Cue Show

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was going through some of the 1000's of cue pictures I have amassed over the years and came across some from the first Midwest Cue Show. I thought I would post a link for those who were not on AZ at the time, and for the old timers to re-live the show.

Quite possibly the greatest collection of custom cues ever in one place. And I am positive there has never been more Szambotis, Ginas, and Herceks in one building.

This was also the show were Eric Crisp introduced the cue world to Hickory Burl.

http://s33.photobucket.com/user/moccabee/library/Cue_Show?sort=3&page=

Credit goes to moccabee for the pics!

Actionunltd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a great show. Definitely the biggest collection of Szamboti's I've ever seen in one spot. I met some great people at that show. Some people that I'm sure We'll will be friends for life. The thing I really like about cue shows is the action within the last couple of hours. Watching everybody running to get deals done.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not attend...
But it was great to see many familiar faces and having an opportunity to enjoy the pictures of some great cues.
Thanks for posting a picture of Doug (DWBOD)...
He is greatly missed.

See you next week.
Myron & Daphne

Jamie aka the wrong one

Jamie posted on Facebook that anyone carrying a case that he deemed to be a dealer would reported to Allen or his staff . Once again this post was deleted by Facebook. Wormy, sorry you don't own the world.
Best wishes
Robert Harris

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jamie posted on Facebook that anyone carrying a case that he deemed to be a dealer would reported to Allen or his staff . Once again this post was deleted by Facebook. Wormy, sorry you don't own the world.
Best wishes
Robert Harris

Another 100% lie from the master design thief himself.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Great pics Jamie... One of the cues I'd thought to see were Kersenbrocks but not nary a one in those pics. :( ...I'm sure there were some there just not captured in that set.