Great Show for Drawman623: Thanks Allen!

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
This year's show went well for my booth.

Some well known visitors graced what I boast to be the most comfortable chair at the expo... Thanks for coming by Barry Szamboti, Joel Hercek, Ron Haley, John Bender, Garten Bierbower, Al Link, Richard Black, Victor Stein, Lucky, Jim Rempe, Tommy Kennedy, Don Steele and many others.

Kenny Carfagno and I want to thank (most especially) our friends and annual expo customers who make our trip so rewarding. It is always such a pleasure to reconnect at the show.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This year's show went well for my booth.

Some well known visitors graced what I boast to be the most comfortable chair at the expo... Thanks for coming by Barry Szamboti, Joel Hercek, Ron Haley, John Bender, Garten Bierbower, Al Link, Richard Black, Victor Stein, Lucky, Jim Rempe, Tommy Kennedy, Don Steele and many others.

Kenny Carfagno and I want to thank (most especially) our friends and annual expo customers who make our trip so rewarding. It is always such a pleasure to reconnect at the show.

Next time you need to call me so I can meet those guys, I did meet Bender there and he was a very nice man to chat with.

You had a busy booth my friend, I'm glad you had a good show.

Isn't Bierbower the guy you send one of my laptops to?