• DSC_0943.JPG
    DSC_0943.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,941
Last edited:

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pooldawg8 said:
Price check please. Is this cue forsale? Its a beauty.

sorry guys, this cue is not for sale ... tony disrupted his normal production set up to make it for me with a promise it would "play like god" and this cue has nailed it !

it's already in my locker at my pool hall and there it will stay ...

thanks for the kind comments and pm's but again, this is not for sale...

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Fine....be that way!!

:) ;)

I wouldn't want to turn it loose, either, Kam. Glad to see that Tony hooked you up with a sweet player. I didn't know he was gonna do any more 6-pointers. I thought those were done for good...just so the numbers wouldn't increase on the ones he made in the 90's.

Regardless of how many are out there...yours is one of my favorites. I love the simple design...and sounds like it was built with a player's purpose in mind.

Congrats!!!

If you change your mind, I'd be happy to trade an adorable 5 year old with an attitude problem!! :) :)

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Fine....be that way!!

:) ;)

I wouldn't want to turn it loose, either, Kam. Glad to see that Tony hooked you up with a sweet player. I didn't know he was gonna do any more 6-pointers. I thought those were done for good...just so the numbers wouldn't increase on the ones he made in the 90's.

Regardless of how many are out there...yours is one of my favorites. I love the simple design...and sounds like it was built with a player's purpose in mind.

Congrats!!!

If you change your mind, I'd be happy to trade an adorable 5 year old with an attitude problem!! :) :)

thanks for the kind words... all praise to tony ! think he made the 6 pointer out of sheer kindness for me ... a truly awesome guy !

will keep your offer in mind, though :) :)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
kamdaswani said:
thanks for the kind words... all praise to tony ! think he made the 6 pointer out of sheer kindness for me ... a truly awesome guy !

will keep your offer in mind, though :) :)
Good. I'm serious!! :) :)

He's a great kid!!

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
branpureza said:
A signed one.. nice.

Also, is that the low deflection shaft with no ferrule?

Great looking cue!

yes, it is ... you can make the cue ball do some crazy stuff with that shaft !

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Kam........

What Can You Tell Us About Those ''bb'' Shafts With No Ferrule ??

Thanks In Advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
putt-putt44 said:
Hey Kam........

What Can You Tell Us About Those ''bb'' Shafts With No Ferrule ??

Thanks In Advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

they are better than anything i have tried in terms of production shafts : predator, ob-1, universal, mezz etc ( in my opinion )

they are not as stiff as one would expect yet there is pretty much no deflection and the amount of spin you can impart with nominal effort is incredible ... but you do need a long smooth stroke .. no pokes whatsoever ...

if you have good fundamentals, then it will do magic !

G-Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Kam, real nice. You got yourself some serious toys lately. I must go visit you in Hong Kong soon LOL!

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
G-Man said:
Nice Kam, real nice. You got yourself some serious toys lately. I must go visit you in Hong Kong soon LOL!

it would be a pleasure to have you here, my friend...

take care,
kam

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does Tony put some kind of a fiber backer under the tip or is it glued straight to the wood?

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fullsplicefiend said:
Does Tony put some kind of a fiber backer under the tip or is it glued straight to the wood?

looks like it's on the wood... but i'm sure there more to it than just simply not having a ferrule and gluing a tip onto the wood :)

i have one mated to an 8 point fancy and 2 mated to the 6 pointer.. if i use the same shafts on another bb i have ( not mated by tony ) , the shaft is not nearly as good .. not to say it's bad but once mated, it's just magic !

though it could be the other cue is a parabolic so maybe it just plays differently but there is definitely no compression fit on the parabolic so i do believe the shafts have to be mated ..