Thumbs up to JB Cases order process

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Why not hire 5 or 6 more people.
That way people can spend some time on the phone with these folks without feeling rushed.
Right now it's impossible to do anything on the website.
It doesn't even include butterfly cases....or none that I could see.

I am not sure what you mean. The simple answer is that the profit margins are not there to support hiring more people. The longer answer is that it's not a problem of about numbers of bodies.

I am not really following what you mean about "impossible to do anything on the website."?

What are you trying to do that you can't do?

There are dozens of butterfly cases on the website, at least 6-7 of them available for sale right now.

At the moment you can't design a butterfly on the online designer but you could design a case and tell us to apply the colors and pocket placements to a butterfly design and we could take it from there. We are currently having all the code rewritten to be able to do butterfly cases and any of the leather models on the designer. That's a pretty intense project which we also don't have enough profit to fund so it has to be done piece by piece as we can afford it.

I apologize if you called and felt rushed. I personally try to take as much time as needed to answer all the questions a customer has.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are you trying to do that you can't do?

I'm trying to walk through the "Design Your Own" on the butterfly cases
and I don't see any 4x8 butterfly cases that one can customize.

Yes I know you have some for sale but I'm not interested in them and
wanted to design my own. I have some special requirements that would
take a custom case maker to fulfill.

Also, do your cases have the names of makers?

Like these do:

http://jbcases.com/vero.html 3rd photo from the bottom.

And this one:
http://www.jbcases.com/monster3.html 2nd photo from the bottom.

I've seen Chinese names inside lids and on the bottom of some of your cases.
Would you be willing to make a case that only has your logo wherever you normally
put it and not the name of the person who, made it, put it together, or inspected it.
Just your logo wherever you normally put it is of course 100% fine.
I think I've seen it near the handle stitches.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I'm trying to walk through the "Design Your Own" on the butterfly cases
and I don't see any 4x8 butterfly cases that one can customize.

Yes I know you have some for sale but I'm not interested in them and
wanted to design my own. I have some special requirements that would
take a custom case maker to fulfill.

Also, do your cases have the names of makers?

Like these do:

http://jbcases.com/vero.html 3rd photo from the bottom.

And this one:
http://www.jbcases.com/monster3.html 2nd photo from the bottom.

I've seen Chinese names inside lids and on the bottom of some of your cases.
Would you be willing to make a case that only has your logo wherever you normally
put it and not the name of the person who, made it, put it together, or inspected it.
Just your logo wherever you normally put it is of course 100% fine.
I think I've seen it near the handle stitches.

For the butterfly cases the best way is to fill out the order form and then we can talk and work out the details. You can use the designer to work out colors and add notes in the margins but you won't get a real sketch from it. That will come after we discuss it and come up with a price.

Some of the cases do have the signature of the tooler on them and if you don't want it then we won't do it. They don't care and only sign cases when I ask them to do so.

Right now on the butterfly we have putting the logo discreetly on the upper strap-ring cover.

Best way is to call and talk it out.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
No I don't ask. I assume they will be carrying the cases in public. I have also been chastised several times for NOT featuring someone's case in the weekly showcase videos.

A few times I have been asked to make a video of a case and wait until after it's delivered to put it up because it's a surprise gift. Always happy to honor those requests.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
A little hard to carry this John... Maybe someday one I can :wink:

I've seen someone buy wheels & handle for the dealer case. Mine never moves more than 5 feet lol from where it sits now. I couldn't imagine carrying it out of the house full.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I don't ask. I assume they will be carrying the cases in public. I have also been chastised several times for NOT featuring someone's case in the weekly showcase videos.

A few times I have been asked to make a video of a case and wait until after it's delivered to put it up because it's a surprise gift. Always happy to honor those requests.

John I noticed in some of the showcase videos that you mentioned that the interiors are easily removable. Sounds like the padded "tube" system is still a ways off. Does that mean though you can get a rugged with the rebound interior or just the Ultrapad?

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Mine arrived yesterday. Absolutely perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Will post pics tonight hopefully.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a custom case from JB, a little bit after I ordered it, someone from there called me, then emailed me to confirm my order and to make any changes. Just now I got a text from them with pictures of my case from different angles in progress to again verify things before they finished it. It's also looking to be delivered a week or more before their estimates so they were smart and estimated the time ahead of what the lowest time would be. We are always happier when we get things ahead of the estimate rather than getting an earlier estimate then waiting longer.
Who did you communicate with and what's their contact info?