Brunswick Superspeed Cushions

jim_vielee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has the quality gotten any better with the Brunswick Superspeed Cushions? I'm needing my cushions replaced on my Brunswick table.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick Centennial

When I had my centennial first done I wanted Artemis Continental 55, it sucked. I had the table redone with superspeed and it is great. Mark Gregory did the work. This is one man's opinion.

From what I understand and there are posts here regarding this subject is, Brunswick had a bad run of them many years back. That has been resolved to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

realkingcobra

Silver Member
From what I understand and there are posts here regarding this subject is, Brunswick had a bad run of them many years back. That has been resolved to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

That would be correct, back in the 80s

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
I'm looking at doing a centurion over, is there another cheaper cushion that comparable to the superspeed, and is the k66 the right profile for the table

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I'm looking at doing a centurion over, is there another cheaper cushion that comparable to the superspeed, and is the k66 the right profile for the table

Sure, there are cheaper cushions out there. Your original question was about the quality of the Superspeeds. You get what you pay for and if cheaper is what you want, that is what you will get. No, k66 is not the profile. Superspeeds or k55 is what will fit on your table. If you need a set of Superspeeds I always have a half dozen or so sets on hand. Do your best pricing research and I will most likely be able to do better on them$$$$

Trent from Toledo (419)491-7476
https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=albums