Houle' Shish Kebob, Visual Version

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you're satisfied. You're welcome.

I thought you were ignoring me, not by the ignore function but just by ignoring. Looks like you aren't ignoring.

I though you weren't making any posts to me. You are posting and it is to me.
You just posted - AGAIN.

Have you ever considered professional psychological help? Are you currently in therapy? If not, plan on it.

I make an exception when you say something that is particularly...well let's say "interesting"... even for you.

Try this: If you don't want to discuss things with me, simply stop replying to my posts, eh?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I make an exception when you say something that is particularly...well let's say "interesting"... even for you.

And you didn't provide any answer.

Try this: If you don't want to discuss things with me, simply stop replying to my posts, eh?

Naaah. I find it "interesting" to see how crazy you are to be living in an aiming forum when you have no desire to use an aiming system. Something not right In that noggin of yours.

You try this: if you're supposedly ignoring me then just go ahead and ignore me.

If you say you aren't posting to me then stop posting because you just posted again and keep on doing it.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Naaah. I find it "interesting" to see how crazy you are to be living in an aiming forum when you have no desire to use an aiming system. Something not right In that noggin of yours.

You try this: if you're supposedly ignoring me then just go ahead and ignore me.

If you say you aren't posting to me then stop posting because you just posted again and keep on doing it.

I don't know why you guys keep insisting that people like Lou or I have no interest in Aiming Conversation. That's what this forum is about. Aiming Conversation, not Aiming Systems. I am interested in this stuff. I have learned a few things, probably the most interesting of which is Poolology. Nothing beats it in my mind (just a little Low500 lingo for you there).

I have ignored your posts for weeks and months on end, you just didn't notice. Lately I've responded to a couple of your posts but believe me I won't make a habit of it.

Funny thing is I think you actually believe you are getting the best of me in these exchanges. Your replies pretty much amount to "I know you are so what am I" and "I could tell you if I want to, I just don't want to." Oops, you actually did use that one! ROFL

Ok, OK, enough. Go ahead and have the last word. i found out what I wanted to know anyway, that Shishkebab does the same mysterious (Stan's word) magic trick (my words) that CTE Pro1 does.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Visual Version and Cue Skewering Version for the S-Bob

When I do Part 2 of the visual version I will eliminate the center and center alignment and add 1 thin alignment. YES, this version can handle various angles from one alignment...so easy but you must know how to use your vision. That's coming!

The Cue pointing, classic, skewering version of the SBob employs 2 major cueing alignments:
Center-to-Center and Center-to-Edge. This is a very strong version of the SBob that easily handles various angles from a single cueing alignment but you must understand how to use your vision. Coming in Part 2.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THERE IS NO MAGIC IN CTE. ONLY A FOOL WOULD ADVOCATE THE INTRODUCTION OF "MAGIC" INTO AIMING. The phenomena can seem magic-like but to associate magic as in hocus pocus is nothing more than an attempt to belittle assertions that have stated.

It's all a matter of knowing what to see and how to correctly use one's vision.

Stan Shuffett

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I do Part 2 of the visual version I will eliminate the center and center alignment and add 1 thin alignment. YES, this version can handle various angles from one alignment...so easy but you must know how to use your vision. That's coming!

The Cue pointing, classic, skewering version of the SBob employs 2 major cueing alignments:
Center-to-Center and Center-to-Edge. This is a very strong version of the SBob that easily handles various angles from a single cueing alignment but you must understand how to use your vision. Coming in Part 2.

Stan Shuffett

Stan, does this nose pointing to inside or outside has anything to do with CTE Pro 1 also??

My nose is always pointing to the right since I'm right hander and put my body in a 45° angle to the perceptions, is this a problem? My left cuts are really awesome and I'm fully satisfied with them, but I have some trouble with cuts to the right, so I thought is this nose pointing thing have anything to do with it when also using CTE Pro 1??

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

Fair enough. I only wish your supporters had a little of your maturity.

Regarding "magic," of course there is no magic in CTE. Magic doesn't exist, only tricks. I'm only referring to the magic like quality of what is happening, namely the "mystery" part of CTE. No offense intended.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I don't know why you guys keep insisting that people like Lou or I have no interest in Aiming Conversation.

You have interest in Aiming conversations alright. To be destructive and knock whatever you can. Both of you are negative forces when it comes to the aiming forum.

That's what this forum is about. Aiming Conversation, not Aiming Systems. I am interested in this stuff.

You're also a very accomplished liar. Aiming conversations come about as a result of AIMING SYSTEMS. Why don't you and Lou put what you do for aiming into words that would qualify as a conversation instead of a nonsensical sentence. You can't and won't. Both of you wordsmiths can't form enough sentences to make a complete paragraph.

I have learned a few things, probably the most interesting of which is Poolology. Nothing beats it in my mind (just a little Low500 lingo for you there).

If you were so interested in Aiming you could have learned pretty much the same thing many years ago. Joe Tucker did the grid, training balls, and complete explanation with CONTACT POINTS way before Brian did it with fractions. Basically the same damn thing. Contact points were from 0-9 around the equator of the ball for right cuts and 0-9 around the equator for left cuts. Each about 3mm from the next one. The CB had the same on front and back.
Fractions can be with vertical lines or similar marks around the equator.

Joe had a helluva grid layout with CB and OB all over the table and what number contact point on both balls. Where was your interest? You didn't know it existed even though it was in many threads.

Do you use Poolology? I know the answer. NO! Just stick with Poolology threads. You're not wanted in CTE because both of you have shown your true colors for years. Lou for 20 years.

I have ignored your posts for weeks and months on end, you just didn't notice.

I notice everything. You're lying again.

Lately I've responded to a couple of your posts but believe me I won't make a habit of it.

You are right now in this thread. Can't help yourself, can you Danny Boy?

Funny thing is I think you actually believe you are getting the best of me in these exchanges. Your replies pretty much amount to "I know you are so what am I" and "I could tell you if I want to, I just don't want to." Oops, you actually did use that one! ROFL

Nobody ever stated you were the brightest bulb on the shelf.

Ok, OK, enough. Go ahead and have the last word. i found out what I wanted to know anyway, that Shishkebab does the same mysterious (Stan's word) magic trick (my words) that CTE Pro1 does.

I see Stan already answered. There is no mystery. For you, yes.
Don't break your word again. You keep posting and lying.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan, does this nose pointing to inside or outside has anything to do with CTE Pro 1 also??

My nose is always pointing to the right since I'm right hander and put my body in a 45° angle to the perceptions, is this a problem? My left cuts are really awesome and I'm fully satisfied with them, but I have some trouble with cuts to the right, so I thought is this nose pointing thing have anything to do with it when also using CTE Pro 1??

I promise you that all of your concerns will be addressed. If I answer one question, that will lead to other questions. My advice at this juncture is to learn to use middle face as your optimal alignment. I changed! You can too! This is only a starter suggestion.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I promise you that all of your concerns will be addressed. If I answer one question, that will lead to other questions. My advice at this juncture is to learn to use middle face as your optimal alignment. I changed! You can too! This is only starter suggestion.

Stan Shuffett

Ok, I understand!!!

I'll try middle face, tnx!!!

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That breaking and running in 8 ball is tough to do, those balls seem to cluster up more often that not. That's good pool shooting you did, in my opinion. I'll bet they all backed up, shifted to low gear, and took notice of that. :thumbup2:
I don't want to sign any contracts to play you.....I like 'bargains'. :smile:

Thanks man. I can tell you it felt really good and was the first time in a long time I felt comfortable at the table. Also, this was on 9 footers and not bar boxes so the clusters weren't as bad. I know most people think 9's are harder but, in 8 ball, I find them to be easier. Barbox 8 ball is no joke.

heismii

Registered
Stan I have watched your video on Shishkebob. Great intro! When will you release part two? Are you also planning on releasing a publication on Bob?

Thanks in advance.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used a fraction system when first starting to "play" pool.

After dipping my toes into the shallow end of the serious side of pool I began to use hal's SBOB. I reached the lower levels of shortstop skill level before leaving pool for many years ago.

Then, after returning to pool many years later I returned to SBOB. Then, after being back on the table for a year or so, I noticed I stalled at a weak "A" skill level, thinking to much time had passed and i would be there forever.

Well, only after studying Shuffets FREE online vids did my skill level move up another notch from a weak "a" to a mid level/solid "a" skill level.

I've never spoke to Stan. I've never watched even one of his d.v.d.s.

I for one KNOW FOR A FACT that "to me", cte pro 1 works and works well.

I have several friends that have bought his d.v.d.s. Some of them "get it", some "don't get it".

I already used something that, IMO was closely related to stans work. IMO, that is why I grasp his work so well even though, I have only watched the free vids and talked to a couple of successful users and gathered hints here and there.

Just like any particular cue, stans cte pro 1 will not make you better unless you adapt to it.

Rake

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Houle was brilliant

I have used the system, quite a bit, and it works really well, I really don,t get the skewer part, but it works well regardless....Thanks Stan

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used a fraction system when first starting to "play" pool.
After dipping my toes into the shallow end of the serious side of pool I began to use hal's SBOB. I reached the lower levels of shortstop skill level before leaving pool for many years ago.
Then, after returning to pool many years later I returned to SBOB. Then, after being back on the table for a year or so, I noticed I stalled at a weak "A" skill level, thinking to much time had passed and i would be there forever.
Well, only after studying Shuffets FREE online vids did my skill level move up another notch from a weak "a" to a mid level/solid "a" skill level.
I've never spoke to Stan. I've never watched even one of his d.v.d.s.
I for one KNOW FOR A FACT that "to me", cte pro 1 works and works well.
I have several friends that have bought his d.v.d.s. Some of them "get it", some "don't get it".
I already used something that, IMO was closely related to stans work. IMO, that is why I grasp his work so well even though, I have only watched the free vids and talked to a couple of successful users and gathered hints here and there.
Just like any particular cue, stans cte pro 1 will not make you better unless you adapt to it.
Rake
----------------:

Last edited: