Lance Cowles. For the love of the game

themarengokid

I have been working with Lance for the past fews years. I posted before about his teaching but I'd like to update everyone. I'm kind of a hard case. Lance has told me several things about my stroke and fundamentals. Some things I adopt quickly and others, not so much. Lance has been very patient with me and recently pointed out a few fundamental issues that he has pointed out in the past but I hadn't quite adopted. I listened better this time. I went home and even though my game suffered while I worked out the kinks, I could tell that I was moving forward. Last night at league night, I applied his suggestions. I shot some of the best pool of my life. This guys is the real deal and I'm lucky to live in the same area. Everyone that I know in our area who plays with or has instruction from Lance has had major improvement in their game. If you can make time to get some lessons from Lance, it is well worth it.

Bossman69

Registered
For the love of the game

Great to here that all of the parts of the stroke are melding. Mastering the control of the cue ball can only be achieved by owning your stroke. You are at that point in your game now. The SPF stroke training program we have tailor made for you has equipped you with the knowledge that is needed to elevate your game. I look forward to working with you again. Merry Christmas!