Pool School in Michigan

Bossman69

Registered
Greetings everyone, My name is Lance Cowles. I am a PBIA / BCA Advanced Billiard Instructor.If you or anyone you know is interested in becoming more proficient in their pool game, please send me a PM stating such. I am looking to schedule a pool school at my training facility @ Cue Sports Of Battle Creek in Battle Creek Michigan. I realize that October may night give enough time for planning but Oct. 20-23 is what I am planning for.
I would like to keep this class smaller to a field of 4. The first two days will be designed as an accelerated stroke training class and the last day will be game strategies. I am open to include 8 ball, 9 ball and one pocket. If there is enough interest I will separate future pool schools into those specific game categories.
If anyone would like to call and have discussion about the specific curriculum, please contact me @ 269-317-2898. The cost for the 3 days is $800.00

I offer team lessons and can travel to your location to minimize scheduling difficulties. I am dedicated to helping everyone play better pool.

Attachments

• BPIA Logo.jpg
    BPIA Logo.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 431