Cue holders

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
In my home room I have a Q-Claw which I rest my breaking cue and player on while playing. When I bought that some years ago I saw several high end wood holders that were naturally much more expensive than the rubber one I bought. Well, now I want to splurge/upgrade and I can't find any of the nice wood ones. I've checked all the on-line billiard supply sites along with Amazon and brick and mortor shops and they just seem to have disappeared. I imagine they were not big sellers but I'm surprised I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where these might be for sale? Thanks in advance.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Thanks, Ched. I've done business with Heath in the past and am surprised that is one site I didn't think to check. I know Seyberts used to have several to offer at one time. Thanks again.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guy in my pool league has a wooden cue holder. He made it and it's pretty cool. It clamps to a table with a C clamp and has holes for approx 8 cues. It's semi-circular and looks kind of like a paint pallet. His whole team uses it. I made a small one out of a foam mat and a C clamp. It's the kind of stiff foam used for fatigue mats. I retired it when I got my cue claw.

Cue hold man need young hot woman with huge boobs put your break cue and playing.

in my home room i have a q-claw which i rest my breaking cue and player on while playing. When i bought that some years ago i saw several high end wood holders that were naturally much more expensive than the rubber one i bought. Well, now i want to splurge/upgrade and i can't find any of the nice wood ones. I've checked all the on-line billiard supply sites along with amazon and brick and mortor shops and they just seem to have disappeared. I imagine they were not big sellers but i'm surprised i can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where these might be for sale? Thanks in advance.

cue hold man need young hot woman with huge boobs put your break cue and playing in her big sweet juice boobs when done
play pool then play with her it's all good man party hard take
chances.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue hold man need young hot woman with huge boobs put your break cue and playing in her big sweet juice boobs when done
chances.

ERIC MOREMAN DRINKS HEAVILY AT WHATEVER POOL HALL, AKRON OH..... THEY HAVE THE BEST DRINK SPECIALS :thumbup:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call Guido Orlandi, cue maker in Michigan. 906 - 683 - 0547. He has a friend that makes wood cue holders...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Those are priced pretty well
He must have had a bunch made at 9once and just engraves them per customer

Cant imagine he makes them 1 by 1

I work in a machine shop and thought about making these as i can make them with much more design detail

But i dont know how much of a market there is for them

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, except that one idiot! As it turned out I ordered one of the wooden ones from Manning Cues and Heath told me they were out of stock and the manufacturer wasn't responding so he took them off his website. Probably why I couldn't find them anywhere to begin with. I ordered another black, rubber Q-Claw for the opposite side of my room so at least they will match. The aluminum ones are interesting but my ship has sailed on this issue. ;)

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wooden Cue Holders

Here are some from Guido's part of the world (pictures to follow)

Last edited:

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a 6 cue holder for a short time a few years ago for my teammates and I to keep our cues organized......big mistake:shakehead: 'Ding, Ding, Ding'

Rubber Q 'Claw' holders work well and are very reasonably priced. I now just think about 'myself' haha > carry a 2 cue holder for Breaker and Player fits nice in case doesn't slide around, no set up time and no careless incoming outgoing traffic:thumbup:

-Kat,

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are priced pretty well
He must have had a bunch made at 9once and just engraves them per customer

Cant imagine he makes them 1 by 1

I work in a machine shop and thought about making these as i can make them with much more design detail

But i don't know how much of a market there is for them

I think there is a market but it's for higher end cues..........and just dull or shiny metal is too blah......colorized versions with fancy scrolls and the cue-maker's name........Szamboti....Tascarella.....Hercek........Manzino.....how much could these run? Jeez, people spend hundreds on custom cue caps that get removed and put in the case as soon as you assemble your cue but the cue holder remains in view the entire time you use your cue. There's also the specialty market themes........how about one with a baseball or favorite football team pro or college and of course, the cue-makers. If you could make a stylish version using a NY Yankees theme, then I just might become your first customer order. In any event, I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the market potential for something like this......sell them personalized for the Mosconi Cup 2017, SBE 2017 or an APA & BCA major tournaments, and also commemorative themes or your pool team.........imagine making one that came with a carrying case and it held 6-8 cues engraved with your pool team's name......all of your team's cues could sit in it.......I think that could be a demand for something like this but it has to be more than just a hunk of shaped silver metal for it to take off........JMO.

Matt B.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Aluminum can be anodized to most colors so thanks for that thought

I can do so much more than simple engraving
Raised lettering
I can get full on 3d

But the higher detail and longer its in the machine the more costly

Im a cnc artist ;)

Attachments

• venom.jpg
    venom.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 124
  • patrick star.jpg
    patrick star.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think there is a market but it's for higher end cues..........and just dull or shiny metal is too blah......colorized versions with fancy scrolls and the cue-maker's name........Szamboti....Tascarella.....Hercek........Manzino.....how much could these run? Jeez, people spend hundreds on custom cue caps that get removed and put in the case as soon as you assemble your cue but the cue holder remains in view the entire time you use your cue. There's also the specialty market themes........how about one with a baseball or favorite football team pro or college and of course, the cue-makers. If you could make a stylish version using a NY Yankees theme, then I just might become your first customer order. In any event, I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the market potential for something like this......sell them personalized for the Mosconi Cup 2017, SBE 2017 or an APA & BCA major tournaments, and also commemorative themes or your pool team.........imagine making one that came with a carrying case and it held 6-8 cues engraved with your pool team's name......all of your team's cues could sit in it.......I think that could be a demand for something like this but it has to be more than just a hunk of shaped silver metal for it to take off........JMO.

Matt B.

I think these are some great ideas...although some could have legal issues.

At our pool hall, a local cue maker made us cue holders of flat plastic...5 cue slots...
...attached them to the bottom of our side tables....they swivel back in when not in use.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
beneath_the_sur,

I'd be interested in a New York Yankees theme or maybe a 9-11 theme to memorialize the Twin Towers.
I lost some fraternity brothers and police & firemen friends when the Towers fell. Anyway, mull it over &
maybe at some point I could wind up becoming your 1st customer. There could be a gift market for this
too....personalized cue claws holding 2-3 cues. Personally, I suspect there is a market at the right price.

Matt B.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chances.

Awesome. With big sweet juice boobs you would never forget to leave the pool hall without your big sweet juice boobs cue holder. Giggity!