Diveney LD shaft

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have any of you used the new Pat Diveney LD shaft? If you have I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kielwood

I played with one of the Diveney Kielwood shafts for a few hours and liked it, though I would have had it modified down to a 12.75 mm if I had kept it. I still might end up with one in the future, but I am interested in one of Pat's LD shafts that are not laminated and pure maple.

Pat also said he could make me a Kielwood LD shaft, If I ain't careful I will end up with 6 Diveney shafts instead of the 3 Lake Salvage shafts I already have.

So many shafts, so little time and money, woe is me...........

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I played with one of the Diveney Kielwood shafts for a few hours and liked it, though I would have had it modified down to a 12.75 mm if I had kept it. I still might end up with one in the future, but I am interested in one of Pat's LD shafts that are not laminated and pure maple.

Pat also said he could make me a Kielwood LD shaft, If I ain't careful I will end up with 6 Diveney shafts instead of the 3 Lake Salvage shafts I already have.

Samsara True Shaft is another non laminated one piece maple LD shaft.
Love mine so far.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet...i have like 12 shafts for mine. If we arrange them end to end, we could make a line from azb to the moon, then back again. 6 times.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think kielwood is a prather origination.

Thanks, I get it now.

IMG_1864.JPG

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you ever want to sell one of those lakewoods I'd be interested.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More Kiel wood....

The pic of the brown shaft Poolhal6 posted is what the shaft I used looked like. Just a beautiful dark brown that was flawless looking. I am still torn about getting one from Pat.

I don't know where he gets his cue supplies from, never asked him. I just like what he offers and I love those Lake Salvage shafts.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's my understanding that while Prather is the main distributor of the Kielwood shafts, they do not manufacture them. They have an "outside source" that they get them from. I have yet to play with one, but damn they look good in person! :thumbup: A bit on the light side (weight wise) from the extensive drying process though.

Last edited: