Gold Crown 1 help

sodly

Registered
New user here. I posted this in the Wanted/For Sale section but thought it was also appropriate to place a copy here.

I'm looking for a nice, original Brunswick GC1 table near eastern Nebraska. Would like to find either a time-capsule unrestored original OR a fully-restored table that's been brought back to like-new, factory-original condition. Table must have colorful aprons for that great 60s look! Would also like to find any matching GC1 cues and accessories (rack, balls, fiberglass Brunswick billiards chairs, etc.) to make a complete game room set.

Also looking for recommendations for a good tech in my area who knows how to either 1.) correctly set up and/or refurbish a GC1 should I find an unrestored table or 2.) correctly restore a GC1 to like-new condition. Any good GC1 guys in the heart of the Midwest who can help me out?

Thanks!

download.jpg

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
I have 2 that came from Princeton Bowl in Cincinnati, OH. All original with the exception of a couple skirt screws and brackets. I'm selling them for $2500 ea.

JSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GC1 cue rack

I have an early GC1 cue rack with the plastic nameplate I will ship for $300.00. Thanks, just let me know.

sodly

Registered
I have 2 that came from Princeton Bowl in Cincinnati, OH. All original with the exception of a couple skirt screws and brackets. I'm selling them for $2500 ea.

Have any pics? Might be a bit far away for me but I'd sure like to see it. Thanks.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
this is a few hrs from eastern Nebraska, and the guy calls it a "Brunswick Royal Crown" which I can only assume is a Gold Crown since I don't find anything called a Royal Crown with a quick google search, and it sure looks like a Gold Crown to this untrained eye. not sure if he's flexible on the price, but from the pictures it looks like it's good shape

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/spo/d/brunswick-pool-table/6544864600.html

Never heard of a royal crown before but that's a GC4.