Show your palmers

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets see some of the Palmers out there. I started out playing with one and still love the old one's. #1 Larry Lisciotti Palmer in the bluebook of cues. I have never seen one like it with the silver ring work and Szamboti blank #2 #20 Supreme unrestored with two shafts in beautiful condition #3 #16 third catalogue I bought new in 1980 with the Fellini case still have both in like new condition #4 Model H from the little known 1st 1st catalogue I am told less than 50 were made and an expert you all know said he has one and has not seen another. It came with the original case and fantastic original finish. Enjoy and lets see some other wood. Randy

Attachments

• palmer set 001.jpg
    palmer set 001.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4,926
  • palmer set 002.jpg
    palmer set 002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 5,102
  • palmer set 003.jpg
    palmer set 003.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 4,921
Last edited:

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Four of the nicest Palmers I have seen together! #1 Liscotti is all Szamboti, I love that cue. Great collection Randy.

David

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Four of the nicest Palmers I have seen together! #1 Liscotti is all Szamboti, I really like cue. Great collection Randy.

David

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cues

Palmers are wonderful cues with history back in the day with the big boys. The other great thing is that they are affordable even the high cues. I think Will and Tate have all the Palmers so we will need to sneak in and steal a few of them. I still need an M since I don't have one any more thanks to Will.

Randy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets see some of the Palmers out there. I started out playing with one and still love the old one's. #1 Larry Lisciotti Palmer in the bluebook of cues. I have never seen one like it with the silver ring work and Szamboti blank #2 #20 Supreme unrestored with two shafts in beautiful condition #3 #16 third catalogue I bought new in 1980 with the Fellini case still have both in like new condition #4 Model H from the little known 1st 1st catalogue I am told less than 50 were made and an expert you all know said he has one and has not seen another. It came with the original case and fantastic original finish. Enjoy and lets see some other wood. Randy

now there are 4 cues that I really would love to own, WOW man i need to own a couple cues like that, I dont have a single Palmer, infact I have never owned one-ever. Thats horrible and something i'm gonna fix someday, I have seen a few for sale but they were hammered or refinished very poorly, one time I had one locked up and the deal went south, I really never knew why. Someday it will fall into place. congrats on those cues I'd never sell them, if they were mine.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Old Palmer-PLAYER...

This is no joke or disrespect to you or your fine examples.

tree008.jpg

It was ordered around 3 decades ago with a 1/2 inch longer shaft for snooker decades ago. Retired.

Nick :)

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love older Palmers and have a few in my collection. If you want to see one of the best Palmer collections go visit Chris Tate's site palmercollector.com Here's an old, really early 1965 Palmer that shows off the double splice which is very rare in ealy Palmers according to Mr. Tate.

John

P1250060.jpg

P1250059.jpg

P1250061.jpg

P1250062.jpg

P1250064.jpg

P1250066.jpg

P1250067.jpg

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is one of my favorite OLD PALMERS. This is another early Szamboti forearm Model C from the 2nd catalog.

Enjoy.

John

P7010010.jpg

P7010011.jpg

P7010012.jpg

P7010017.jpg

P7010009.jpg

P7010013.jpg

P7010014.jpg

P7010015.jpg

P7010016.jpg

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cues

Very nice Palmers all of them posted so far are wonderful cues. I can now see why there are no model J left. LOL The #20 was Tate's and he is the one with the other model H. Keep the pictures coming.
Randy

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'll have some time Friday to take a few photos of some I haven't shown - I have some beauties I would like to share that are not on my site.

Chris

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Randy,

That's a nice group - the Liscotti custom Palmer is cool - that's got to be a Szamboti forearm on that - and a beauty too.

Chris

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Chris

Please throw up some of yours as I know you have the finest bunch of Palmers on the planet. Do you recognize the Supreme?
Randy

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
You guys have some really nice Palmers, I almost feel embarrased that I have a plain ole D model and Palmer coffin case. But it was my first real cue...
Chris, I'm still working on getting some pix of that (1 of 7 prototype) Rempe Palmer. I haven't forgotten.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 4,357

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys have some really nice Palmers, I almost feel embarrased that I have a plain ole D model and Palmer coffin case. But it was my first real cue...
Chris, I'm still working on getting some pix of that (1 of 7 prototype) Rempe Palmer. I haven't forgotten.

i had a round coffin case*, I got a Huebler H-14 with it. back in 82 and just played at home, I never set foot into a pool room until 85:(

*until I saw this pic I totally forgot about that case

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's one of the nicest cues I own. The points are flawless. This is one of my best treasures that I pull out every once in a while to play with. It sure gets the looks.

John

P1090057.jpg

P1090056.jpg

P1090055.jpg

P1090059.jpg

P1090058.jpg

P1090060.jpg

P1090063.jpg

P1090061.jpg

P1090062.jpg

PALMER MODEL "J" TRIBUTE BY JERRY RAUENZAHN

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Jealous

Beautiful cues, I'm jealous. The Jerry R tribute is sweet. Here are the 3 of the 4 I've owned, still own two. I've really enjoyed the ones I've kept, they were my first real cues and I played the heck out of them.

Palmer1.jpg

Palmer2.jpg

OG Palmer1.jpg

OG Palmer6.jpg

View attachment 168323

PM-10 02.jpg

Someday I'm going to own a fancy clear window Palmer!
Great thread.

Stan